Christians:Do ALL gays go to hell?

TomasSmith

Mar 12, 2011
Portrait of the most amazing person I've ever met:

Brandon Jantoc ... there is no where to start. Everybody loves him. You look at his myspace friends list and it has 400 people... but he talks to every one of them. In 7th grade, our lunch group had a running joke that he was your friendliest neighborhood metal man because every day some random person would come up to him at lunch and say hi and chit chat for a bit. At first we would always ask who was that and he said someone I met today or 'someone I takled to the other day. Everyone was naturally attracted to him, despite his long black hair [natural btw] and metal shirts.

He never stopped laughing, up until yesterday morning. He died yesterday morning.

Last year, in the middle of his 11th grade year, he went missing from school. There were a lot of rumours that he had TV or that he was being homeschooled, and then we found out a few weeks later..... He had cancer.

He helped people... he literally saved lived. A girl I was talking to told me that she met him also in 7th grade, and her friend asked her to tell Brandon something... so here she was, going to tell some random guy that her friend thought she was cute, and as soon as she goes up to him, he asks her about the cuts on her arm.

She tried to hide them with gloves, but they were mesh gloves and he noticed them anyway. So they spent the next few hours talking about her problems, which no one else in the world had ever bothered to asked her about, not even her friends or family, and this perfect stranger actually... cares! He saved her life...

He's done that with so many people... He has been a good person his entire life, and in 9th grade, he came out that he was gay.

He was an even happier person after that, if thats even possible. I needed someone to audition with me for a high school Play, and I haddn't talked to him for a while, and a mutual friend told him about my problem, and he came right up to me and told me that if he could learn the lines in time [which would be 2 hours] he would gladly audition with me... And he did

After that, we both made the play, and we started hanging out every day after school with a bunch of other kids in the play, and he tried to help all of them with their problems to.

He just does that... he tried to help people, he has never EVER said anything mean about somebody else.

His close friend stole the guy he liked from him and he never said a bad word about her.

My mother met him once, two years ago to, when he needed a ride, and when she found out about his death, she was intensly sad. Whenever I said anything about him, she would always say oh that cutie? or the ray of sunshine? because HE WAS.

I honestly feel bad for anyone who didn't get to meet this guy... he was the most amazing person..

So tell me... is he going to hell? I'm not trying to be mean, or rude, or anything... but honestly. In your code of ethics, and your religious morals... do you think this man deserves to spend an eternity in agony because he wasn't sexually attracted to woman? .... is one of the most amazing people, someone that EVERYBODY LOVES... doomed to Hell for something he could not control?

Trust me... his best friend since kindergarten, amanda... she is in love with him, and he loves her... He would be in love with her... if he could... but he just doesn't like women... Its not a choice thing. He would have chosen to be attracted to her [because she is really beautiful]...

Is he in hell right now?

Well in Religion defenetly they are !
In Christianity Jesus Christ invited all those people who make mistakes especially the homo ones to stop their sexual acts and get closer to God or they will be sinning so they will enter hell

In Islam : Every Homo must be stoned to death by mentioning in the Quran " And those people whom put their women away and turn their ability to men , God shall knows what he can do to the,"

In Judaism: the most religious people are against it saying its s sin where Mosses and Abraham makes in ancient Israel a law to burn all gays

According to me ?
I'm totally neutral because this Issue is very complex and disturbing no one have an exact study to detect if its natural or biologic!
at many US universities some scientists assures its Genetic while others assure its biologic ! Its really Disturbing ?
I'm very conservative if not religious ! I'm not against them because they are humans ! and I dunno if the conversion therapy works or not ! but If they can't
"HAPPINESS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING AS MY MOTHER TOLD ME " being honest ! I'm 100% straight but it maybe a choice to the person who chooses to be and non a choice to the person whom found it out of his control
Nice Day

Aww, he was a very good person and he preached unconditional love and everyone found happiness in his vicinity, the love of his mates made his stay heavenly in this planet; according to Jesus who said Love and kindness is ultimate virtue, he must be in Heaven.

Rest in Peace Brandon. :'|

Stay good friend forever. :')

Well in Religion defenetly they are !
In Christianity Jesus Christ invited all those people who make mistakes especially the homo ones to stop their sexual acts and get closer to God or they will be sinning so they will enter hell

In Islam : Every Homo must be stoned to death by mentioning in the Quran " And those people whom put their women away and turn their ability to men , God shall knows what he can do to the,"

In Judaism: the most religious people are against it saying its s sin where Mosses and Abraham makes in ancient Israel a law to burn all gays

According to me ?
I'm totally neutral because this Issue is very complex and disturbing no one have an exact study to detect if its natural or biologic!
at many US universities some scientists assures its Genetic while others assure its biologic ! Its really Disturbing ?
I'm very conservative if not religious ! I'm not against them because they are humans ! and I dunno if the conversion therapy works or not ! but If they can't
"HAPPINESS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING AS MY MOTHER TOLD ME " being honest ! I'm 100% straight but it maybe a choice to the person who chooses to be and non a choice to the person whom found it out of his control
Nice Day

I personally don't think so. I think God judges people on the good things they do, not the bad things. Even if God is against homosexuality, I think he is loving and forgiving enough to look past it. Especially as this guy has done a lot of good for everyone, I think he would have a well deserved place in Heaven.

Anyone can go to hell, If they didn't follow God's law. I'm not going to hell, and God's not gonna condemn anyonebased on who they like to sleep with.

Aww, he was a very good person and he preached unconditional love and everyone found happiness in his vicinity, the love of his mates made his stay heavenly in this planet; according to Jesus who said Love and kindness is ultimate virtue, he must be in Heaven.

Rest in Peace Brandon. :'|

Stay good friend forever. :')

I say no.

There are many denominations of Christianity. Hard line evangelical fundamentalist Christianity may think he is in hell - but my view is that if going to heaven meant I had to spend eternity with bigots then it wouldn't be worth it.

There are gay and gay friendly denominations of Christianity. God made everyone the way he did because that is how he wants them to be. God did not make 10 percent of all people gay just to abandon them. God loves all his children all the time.

Now it is not for me to say he if is in heaven or hell - that is for God alone to decide. But where ever he is it is because of his conduct on earth - not for how he was made.

I am a member of a gay church. I will put some links up for some gay christian sites. Please feel free to explore them and inform your self.

I am so sorry for your loss. May your friend rest in peace. I will pray for both of you.

Here are some helpful sites:

http://mccchurch.org/
http://www.afterellen.com/podcasts/ohgod…
http://www.soulforce.org/

no my friend he is not in hell!!! im bi and i believe i am a good person, therefore i should not be going to 'hell'. IF there is a god then he would not evaulate people on how they were born, if they there are attracted to the same sex ect.... this kid sounds like a he was a really nice person, im sorry that he had to die. :(

have a nice life kid

I personally don't think so. I think God judges people on the good things they do, not the bad things. Even if God is against homosexuality, I think he is loving and forgiving enough to look past it. Especially as this guy has done a lot of good for everyone, I think he would have a well deserved place in Heaven.

no my friend he is not in hell!!! im bi and i believe i am a good person, therefore i should not be going to 'hell'. IF there is a god then he would not evaulate people on how they were born, if they there are attracted to the same sex ect.... this kid sounds like a he was a really nice person, im sorry that he had to die. :(

have a nice life kid

No, homosexuality is not a sin and people do not go to hell for being gay.

Jesus says nothing about same-sex behavior.

The Jewish prophets are silent about homosexuality.

Only six or seven of the Bible's one million verses refer to same-sex behavior in any way; none of these verses refer to homosexuality as it's understood today

The bible is a book about God, not on sexuality.

Leviticus 18:6 reads: "You shall not lie with a male as one lies with a female. It is an abomination." Leviticus 20:13: "A man who sleeps with another man is an abomination and should be executed."

Just below the surface of these words is the deeper truth about God -- and it has nothing to do with sex. Leviticus is a holiness code (list of behaviors that people of faith find offensive in a certain place and time. In this case, the code was written for priests only, and its primary intent was to set the priests of Israel over and against priests of other cultures) written 3,000 years ago. This code also includes prohibitions against round haircuts, tattoos, working on the Sabbath, wearing garments of mixed fabrics, eating pork or shellfish, getting your fortune told, and even playing with the skin of a pig. (There goes football!!!)

Jesus and Paul both said the holiness code in Leviticus does not pertain to Christian believers. Nevertheless, there are still people who pull the two verses about men sleeping together from this ancient holiness code to say that the Bible SEEMES to condemn homosexuality.

The Bible also says that sex with a prostitute is acceptable for the husband but not for the wife. Polygamy's acceptable, as is a king's having many concubines. (Solomon, the wisest king of all, had 1,000 concubines.) Slavery and sex with slaves, marriage of girls aged 11-13, and treatment of women as property are all accepted practices in the Scriptures. There are strict prohibitions against interracial marriage, birth control, discussing or even naming a sexual organ, and seeing one's parents nude.

The Bible has been misused to defend bloody crusades and tragic inquisitions; to support slavery, apartheid, and segregation; to persecute Jews and other non-Christian people of faith; to support Hitler's Third Reich and the Holocaust; to oppose medical science; to condemn interracial marriage; to execute women as witches; and to support the Ku Klux Klan. Shakespeare said it this way: "Even the devil can cite Scripture for his purpose."
Source(s):
the bible =]

No, he was all love and love is what is all about beyond this world.

In times like this is when you realise religion is just sick.

Back