is anyone else SICK of the justin beiber jokes? or is it just me?

love you guys! :)

~xoxo
i dont like him at all. but i am just TIRED of hearing all the old lame jokes about him. its just annoying now.

every time i see that pathetic boy i feel seriously angry
i mean when i hear his nasal voice i feel like telling him to shut uppppppppppppp

im sick of Justin Beiber period. If I hear one of my friends sing "Baby" one more time I swear to God i will f*cking hang myself.

YES PEOPLE ARE JUST JEALOUS THAT HES SO YOUNG AND FAMOUS AND ALL THE GIRLS LOVE HIM. IT'S NOT HIS FAULT HE DID SOMETHING WITH HIS LIFE I'D LIKE TO SEE WHAT HIS HATERS ARE DOING I BET THERE'S STUCK WORKING AT MCDONALD'S WHILE JUSTIN IS LIVING THE DREAM AND STUFF....JUSTING BIEBER FOREVER ?

And yeah, I know all you trolls and haterz are gonna give me "Thumbs Down", so have fun with that :p

I couldn;t agreee with you more!! OMG, EVERYWHERE I GO THERE HAS TO BE SOMETHING ABOUT JUSTIN BIEBER, LIKE STFU!! OMG, LIVE THAT KID ALONE!!

SHEEEEESH!

there are people in the world that are suffering and the only thing they care about is makeing a 15 year old cry and makee fun of his voice seriously i bet they got more girly voices god i am no fan but im no hater eithier .. people just need to stop and think about their own life

Back