sims 3 cheats for android game?

KatieGregory

Jan 13, 2011
I have recently purchased the sims 3 for android on my samsung galaxy s but am finding it hard to progress in the game. are there any cheats to get extra money etc? pleasse help...im addicted to the game but am not getting very far!!

Pree the fridge, then go to bed after go to town click on friends hpuse hold it in and press rob get 2,0000 a time

okay so how do you marry people in the game? or is it one of these lifetime games that progresses the more you play it i need more money n i want to get a better job... this is so difficult even tho i never played the pc game.

okay so how do you marry people in the game? or is it one of these lifetime games that progresses the more you play it i need more money n i want to get a better job... this is so difficult even tho i never played the pc game.

If you work for the townhall, then your boss should be Ruth.
You can ask her for a raise (I think it is in "actions") and if you are friends or indeed more than just good friends she will grant it to you, otherwise she will refuse.

You need to go through a few hoops to get married - lots sexy dances, followed by embraces and then marriage or woohoo will appear as an option in the romantic menu.

helpy

How do you get your spouse to live with you in your home like the iPod/iPhone version?

i tried LOADs of sexy dances and embraces and flirting, but he still is a best friend, just how to be in a romantic relationship with him?

Iv The Sims 3 on my android phone dose anybody have any cheats for it??

Guys there arent any cheats for Sims 3 for android... EA was stupid enough to make it for iCrap, i mean i phone, but not for Android. Unless they update it there will never be any cheats for this game :/ sorry, PS menu>Gardening tips>Shake doesn't work..

?

Pree the fridge, then go to bed after go to town click on friends hpuse hold it in and press rob get 2,0000 a time

I dont quite understand what you mean. I just tried that two seconds ago and i got nowhere...???

it depends on the like my last option was johnny just got to a bunch of different guys and try! ull find one forsure!

Wow .... i have that game on my phone too but how can you be addicted to that game ? And why do you need any chets :) Anyway i like buying things like big TV's an couches and such a stuff ... it's like seeing how your house will look in years :)

Start A ROmantic relationship .....

To statr a relation u shld start romance with a SIM when he/she is ur friend ..
it does not work when u make the sim good friend or best friend ..

If u already made all ur SIMS good friend then insult them slap them to make them a friend again and then flirt..

i tried LOADs of sexy dances and embraces and flirting, but he still is a best friend, just how to be in a romantic relationship with him?

First you get Her to be your friend. Once she is your friend, start flirting, until her status says BUDDYING ROMANCE. The you do HOT SMOOCH until she is a date and the MARRY HER!!!

Back