sims 3 cheats for android game?

If the other sim is your bestfriend, you must become enemies with him, or to the point where he dislikes you. Then, flirt. Don't do anything else but flirt. You will start a budding romance that leads to dating.

Garded eclensive things then set time om your phone to the time ehen good is reAdy

Sims 3, Android Version- Cheats.

I have recently purchased sims 3 for my android phone and LOVE it. The way i make my money is fishing, just fish fish fish. the tuna's bring you the most money at £100 per fish! I do work at the town hall. To get a raise you have to be popular. For example, to get to the top end of the career you have to have 10 friends.
+++ If you want to really annoy someone, kick over their trashcan.

Relationships.
Yes you can't be best friends and start a relationship. so just be friends then start to flirt. The sim won't 'smooch' until you are dating. And will only get engaged and married and have WOOHOO when you are partners. You don't necessarily have to date a single sim, as i am married to Jake who had a partner-Maggie. But, just flirt at your house, not go to their house because you get kicked out because of Maggie.

Thanks, Hope I've helped :)

Just wondering if anyone has any cheat or the sims 3 game..when I got the game u fcan also
By an app that says cheats..but I dont wanna spend money I don't have if they don't work..so if anyone canplease help I would appreciate it and so willeverone else looking for cheats..thank u... GOD BLESS

it has cheat

Just wondering if anyone has any cheat or the sims 3 game..when I got the game u fcan also
By an app that says cheats..but I dont wanna spend money I don't have if they don't work..so if anyone canplease help I would appreciate it and so willeverone else looking for cheats..thank u... GOD BLESS
Download GameCih
(Google will lead you find it)
(android phone must be rooted)
just like Cheat Engine in PC
Scan for your money...[Input Number] ex: 1900
and you find many address...
go back to game...
sell or buy anythings...
then search for + or - depends, sell or buy before...
do it until you find 1 or 2 addresses only...
edit.. 999.999(max)

i have purchased the sims 3 for my nokia 5800 xm so any one plz can tell me the cheat codes for money

I have the sims 3 for android and i am having fun, i upgraded my house twice, i bought a lot of furnitures and all of my neighbors are friends with my sim except for two, bernie and ruth because they are both mean-spirited. What i did is...
I look for a job and suck up on my boss, to give me raise and i was promoted 4 times.
I fish, I sell iy, you can get 2,000 simeleons out of it
And I follow favour with pay,
and now, I still have a 3,000 spare,

and all-in-all, if you're gonna add my money over the furnitures it will be more than 6,000

you have to make the level of their relatinship friends or good friends. hope this helps

the sims 3

you have to pause your game. go to help and about. go to gardening tips shake your phone every time to get lots of money.

Back