Pokemon Diamond and Pearl Friend Codes?

X

xariku

My name is Chelsea and my friend code is 0301 6327 6537. Please add me, and tell me your name and friend code as well. I'm looking for battles. :D I'm also trading Arceus's, and other legendarys of your choice + shiny. I'm on wifi right now, so just go on. I'm trading any pokemon you want. I'm here to help those who can't get certain pokemon.

ok
i will battle you my name is matt anf fc is 1246 5710 6465

Anyone know how to get the wi-fi to work, i try to connect but it never works.

pokemon arceus

My name is Chelsea and my friend code is 0301 6327 6537. Please add me, and tell me your name and friend code as well. I'm looking for battles. :D I'm also trading Arceus's, and other legendarys of your choice + shiny. I'm on wifi right now, so just go on. I'm trading any pokemon you want. I'm here to help those who can't get certain pokemon.

hello chelsea

my name is melvin my friend code is 4124 4174 2748
i really want a arceus please for my lugia (lvl 100) ok

i always online thanks

im new and just got locked out of emuboards.com so heres my name and friend code
name: El Rey
fc: 4382 2015 0628

i don't need any help getting pokemon, but i will be your friend. Here is my name and friend code. Brandon-1117-8139-9737 Be on wifi by tonight.

my friend xcode is 5112 3615 3049 i am on wifi right now and i would love to battle you email me when you want to battle me at [email protected] when you register me in your pal pad my name will be Natdude. even though i am ranked number one please don't feel afraid to battle me. at a level 100 single wifi battle. thank you

Please Add Me In Your Pal Pad!

hello chelsea

my name is melvin my friend code is 4124 4174 2748
i really want a arceus please for my lugia (lvl 100) ok

i always online thanks

my fc is 5112 3615 3049 please battle me i am on wifi right now email me at [email protected] to arrange a time to battle and send me your fc as well.
my name is Natdude i already have all of the legendaries so i dont like trading.

my fc is 5112 3615 3049 please battle me i am on wifi right now email me at [email protected] to arrange a time to battle and send me your fc as well.
my name is Natdude i already have all of the legendaries so i dont like trading.
but if it is a good deal i will

hello... where do you put the friend codes once you;ve got them?
I'm confused D:
If someone could help me I'd love that.
I'v got some I'd like to trade; but I need more pokemon in my dex to find them.

Any pokemon you want I can get!

Hello! I own the PokémonStore via Nintendo WFC! All my information is below. But before registering me please read this : Ok, first you have to register me so when you want a certain pokémon, just email the name of the pokemon you want. Please note that I can not get a certain level of one. I can just get what I can get. But remember, I can get any pokemon whether it's in the National Dex or the Sinnoh Dex! I am online a lot and when I get your pokemon I will reply to your message setting an appointment. I can always reschedule appointments (trades). So let's say your appointment is January 13, 2009 at 5:00PM, please try to be 5 minutes early. So your appointment is at 5:00 so please be there at 4:55.

------------------Information------------------------
Friend Code : 2621 8133 7665
My name : store
Email Address : [email protected]

Back