How do I connect to Nintendo WFC in Pokemon Diamond?

Briana1

May 22, 2008
Okay so I want to connect to the pokemon Global trading station, but can't. I have a nintendo dsi XL and I already have my internet setup, but when I tried connecting in pokemon diamond it said there was no compatible Access point in range. I tried clearing my internet settings and re-doing them and even conducted a connection test, it always comes out successful. What I was trying to do is get my friend code, but can't. I tried going to the main menu in pokemon diamond and tried to see if I needed to specifically setup a connection through the pokemon main menu I tried to but it gives me this message: "The Access point's security settings are not supported by the Nintendo DS. For help, visit www.nintendowifi.com." I don't know what's wrong, on my pokemon black and white 2 I have no trouble. Do I need to do something? My internet is fine and works great, there's nothing wrong with it, by the way, I have a wireless Access point. I know the message said to ask nintendo for help, but I wanted to see if someone could help me here first. Please answer!~ I really want to get trading! Thanks

Back