where has postopia.com gone?

suganda

Dec 26, 2010
postopia was a games website with amazing free games, all the links to it are broken and I cant find the website anymore, does anyone know what's happened to postopia has it been shut down or something?

i do not know what has happenend but whatever happened it needs to come back beacause the pebbles game sucks!

yeah it sucks i did not know what happened to it too

I'm soooo :mad:! i just want to :moonie: them! They are :you are looser: for taking the great postopia away!

I used to love postopia and now that i try to go back on it doesnt work well i think they need some Fukin help be4 some one:clubbing: the people who did this to our website i am so :( i sware :moonie: kiss it

I know! I haven't been on postopia in a while and i wanted to go back on to play waffle boy! BUT NOOOOOOOOO! GRRRR I am so pisssed!

When i went on postopia.com, i was hoping to find those fun games i used to play, but instead i found this:bad: flinstones thing with like, 4 games.:rant:

i love postopica and i haven't played it in a while .... i want to goo back on it but instead it poped up peddles juck webcite i was die if they don't get it back i will not rest until
i get it back ... who is with me!!!!

I know i rele wanted to play waffle boy, nd da oreo games nd the space game, but diz shit is here nd it fu**in sux :mad:

well it is supposed to be back feburary 2013 i cant wait! :applause:

Stupid Postopia

Wow... Just wow... I haven't played postopia in god knows how long so I wanted to come back and I end up finding this crap. This is what I wanna do to postopia now :3_8_13[1]:
They can kiss my:moonie: for all i care

Postopia

i wanted to :3_8_14[1]: my computer so bad when i realized it was gone so now i m going to be so:(

So mad!!! What happened o myPostopia!? Now it's replaced by a stupid Flinstone game.

Im sooo mad i HATE :mad: the flinstone games (FLIP) those losers who took this website away...:moonie: eat this losers

I'm going to :clubbing: their heads in if they don't get it back on by December. It's so :mad: and soon I will :3_8_14[1]:

PROTEST

I say we "all" start a protest what do ya say? we protest to the peaple who toke it OFF so thy put it BACK on NOW. SO ARE YOU IN... OR ARE GOING BE BORED AND WAIT 2 YEARS FOR IT TO BE BACK IN 2O13. so are in or not?;)

blah

I hate that they took postopia down!!!! I was just looking for it and this stupid pebble thing came up

I know Postopia Rocks everybody played and now it brings you to Pebbles play and that sucks:(:moonie:lick it POST or bring it back you :you are looser: i will be so glad if they bring it back:party:

Why The F.ck They Take Away Postopia. D.mn.. I Miss That GAme.. :mad:

where did postopia.com go? :( i went to go look for it and it wasn't there!!!!!!!
i am so P.O. 'd :fish:

Back