where has postopia.com gone?

POSTOPIA INTO PEBBLESPLAY

PLEASE BRING POSTOPIA BACK!! PEBBLES PLAY IS JUST PLAIN STUPID... ALL YOU DO IS PLAY BORING GAMES AND DO NOTHING!!! I LOVED THAT MONSTER ARENA GAME AND BIG MOUTH LIFE... Ah... gooooooood times... BUT NOW IT'S STILL DUMB PEBBLESPLAY. I WANT IT CHANGED!! I've been WASTING my TIME looking for Postopia again but it's just like gone. I heard it's coming back in 2013. That's still long. :'( I (or WE) WANT THE PEOPLE WHO MADE PEBBLESPLAY TURN IT BACK INTO POSTOPIA!!!!!

I hope it comes back soon, I am always going on there to check if it went back to normal. But I really want to play the waffle boy game and I can't. :(

i miss it postopia was the best play ever and also the only place you can have big mouths.i under stand youre pain.

postopia i miss you

i know right i keep thinkin im the only one but i guess not and i miss two of my veryr fav games kikis polar ice caps and bronks bedrock

Just Saying

you have terrible grammar and spelling issues

NOT COOL . Having to wait in till February? Are they TRYING to kill us ???? I swear if they fuck everything up I will kill them, like if theres no waffle boy ): >:D

im soooo overly pissed at this man i u knw when u get your mind set on something then u do it and its something wrong with it or u cant do it ughhh im 20 yrs old i havent played postopia games in yrs i wanted to play kiki's polar ice capes game and it was an epic fail ughhhhhh so mad

Guess what? No postopia or Postopia games and its nearly May!

Does anyone remember the name of the Monster/alien one where you battle your custom monster and try to collect all the cards (and fill your opponents gross out meter)?

The new postopia website frickin sucks balls. I hate that effin site. The games are a piece of shit. the games are retarded as heck. The old postopia had way better games and were much more fun. the new postopia just BLOWS. Pebblesplay BLOWS!!!!!! I can't believe postopia closed down. They just better put old postopia back on it was wayyy better than that pebblesplay shit.

I FOUND OUT TODAY OMIGOSH NOOOOOOO!!!! *Right in the childhood*

Postopia was brain blowing awesome. :unbelieveble:Now it's gone and I can't remember the name of my favorite game I used to play.:be polite:

Back