Liberals say "Global Warming" is a trend. so let me ask you this question?

samm1

May 30, 2008
Earth exists for billions of years and how long has the temperature been recorded? 1000 or 2000 years? If you study Statistics, the data is nonsense.

I studied statistics and I agree - it was nonsense. All those Z tests and null hypothesises and as for Spearman and his coefficient of rank corellation - well, I ask you !

How come the American Association for the Advancement of Science and the National Academy of Science, both are reputable science group, are calling for big actions on Global Warming? Does anybody else realize the effects of Global Warming can lead to floods, droughts, hurricanes, wildfires, famines, epidemics, resource wars, and economic collapse?

Actual temperature readings have only been taken and recorded for a few hundred years, as the thermometer is a fairly recent invention in human history. People did know when it was hotter or colder than normal as long as they've been around, obviously.

Climate change is a fact of life, for the first time in known history the Northwest passage actually exists, the Aral sea is drying up, water levels in the great lakes are dropping, and still people are in denial.
The argument that if the ice cap melts water levels will go up is nonsense, Ice evaporates, turns into vapour without melting, check the ice cubes in your fridge.
It doesn't matter how far you stick your head up your bum, climate change is happening and will only get worse unless we as a race do something to reduce emissions.

Boy, I certainly going to rest comfortably now that you've explained that to me! What was I THINKING?????

Science tells us pollution is bad, and makes the world hotter. It's called the greenhouse effect.

Using ice cores, the lenght of seasons can be measured, and the world has gotten noticeably hotter since the industrial age.

Actually we can determine what the climate was like millions of years ago using sediment samples.

Back