I'm I nerdy?

K

Kasuki Y

I like to play games alot. I never had a girlfriend. I don't play any sports but i'm pretty good at basketball I can beat alot of my friends on the basketball team. I'm always quite unless someone else talks to me first. I hate to read and do homework. Would you go out with a guy like me?

yea.. I'd date a guy like you. Actually, you seem pretty similar to me. ^_^ Very laid back....

I hate reading too! It's THE WORST. loool

<3

yes...it depends on your personality, you didn't say much. Sports don't matter to much. and age?

well... to tell you the truth... i like dorks... but... if your still in school... it pretty much depends if your good looking or not.

You sound like an average guy. Most guys play games. Most guys aren't on a Varsity sport. Some guys are quiet. Most guys dont like to read and do homework. So i say, you're average.

wel...it depends, do u have a good personality? Are you nice? I think your personality and kindness are what really matters. Good luck!

there is nothing wrong with any of that stuff you don't sound like a "nerd" but if you think about it it's "nerds" that change the world.

Your not a nerd if you play basketball and hate homework :)

Yeah, I bet a lot of old guys would love to meet you in a back ally.

probably not now maybe if you werent so shy and got to know girls

yeah id go out with you... just wait for the right girl, for all you know they could just be too nervous to ask you out....

Back