How could Hillary possibly win the General Election? Why are any Dems supporting her?

M

melissa a

Seriously... I mean I think Obama is just a better person and more honest etc. but even if I didn't, we sure don't want another Republican to be elected, do we?(Democrats only lol) I mean, Clinton already has around a 50% disapproval rating nationwide. I really couldn't imagine her saying or doing anything that would allow her to convince all of those people that dislike her to vote for her.Jeff, if Obama is toast because of what another man said, we live in a horribly horribly stupid country.

"why are any Dems supporting her" it's aren't =]. Obama is a much better person and thats why he'll become president.

She has a better shot than Obama does, but both of them are pretty weak candidates at this point.Edit: So if McCain was in the KKK, you wouldn't hold it against him? After all, it wasn't actually him burning the crosses...

I don't care much for Hellery, but it's her right to keep running.She has to find some place to spend all of that MONEY she stole

Look. Obama is toast. Rev. Wright. Get it through your thick skull. Americans are not so above it all like you enlightened obama koolaid drinkers. They never will be. He is toast. No chance, no way nada.

Obama has no chance to win in general elections and most of the superdelegates realise that. Why do you think they still quiet and waiting for the remaining primaries to take place? They still hoping Hillary wins big so they can justify voting for her because they know Obama will be swiftboated in general elections. And what do you mean by why dems. not supporting her?!! half of the dems. voted for hillary in these primaries and if you count mi and fl she wins in the popular vote.

Back