Liberals: Are you even defending Obama for his handling of this cruise ship

magnet

Apr 10, 2008
crisis well? For the past few days hundreds of American lives were at stake - stranded aboard an incapacitated cruise ship. While this crisis captured the attention and prayers of the nation with millions tuning into the evening news to see if our fellow Americans had been rescued or had perished at sea, there was only a deafening silence from the White House.

Why didn't Obama cut his trip to Asia short and come back to America when presidential leadership was needed? Why didn't Obama even make any statements to reassure those on the ship, their loved ones and the American people that everything was being done to return the victims safely to dry land? President Bush would have gone their personally, rolled up his sleeves and gotten to work on saving those people. Has there ever been a president as tone deaf as Obama?

You did notice that the U.S.S.Reagan delivered food and water to the cruise liner?Those people weren't in danger and if you ask me,they got one h*ll of an adventure for free that they can tell their grand kids about.Had their lives been in danger,they would have been air lifted off to safety.

Get a life already.

You're kidding, right? Sounds like the time my mother-in-law had something stolen from her yard and she thought the police would come and take fingerprints. The president? Come back for a cruise ship? Ha ha ha ha ha ha

Its getting to the point where everybody who hates obama is now blaming every little thing that goes wrong solely on him and the political party he represents.

This is stupid. I can understand your hatred for Obama but this is going to fucking far, how long before one of you psychos assassinate him...

No, because Obama does not need defending on this issue. Carnival cruise lines is who is at fault. A bunch of people stuck on a giant boat with no power for a few days is not life-threatening as long as everyone stays calm.

I can't say that I feel bad at all that people rich enough to throw money away on that cruise had to live in discomfort for a few days. Winter is looming, and people's unemployment benefits are expiring. There's going to be a lot more people that wish they could trade places with the people on that boat.

No one on that ship were ever in danger, so your arguement is without basis. The ship may be out of a US port but it is not of US registry, nor is the master an American.

Your stand up funny Magnet. Why didn't Bush stop reading that children book when 9/11 took place.
brooklyntalking.blogspot.com

They didn't eat lobster and that's a major problem?

The fire was out before we even heard about it, and the company is refunding their money and giving them a free cruise. I'll sleep on the deck without the comfort of air conditioning for a couple on nights.
Gosh, we are just so spoiled that this minor inconvenience even makes four days of news, when the president in major economic discussions that gets only a few sentences each night, mostly without film too.

You would have criticized him if he had cut his trip short because of it. Your hate is going to destroy you. You probably profess to be a Christian also.

Genius, what the hell was Obama going to do about it? The president can't come running home from the G20 summit because an ocean rescue is needed. That's not his job.

"President Bush would have gone their personally, rolled up his sleeves and gotten to work on saving those people."

Nio he wouldn't have. What the hell does Bush (or Obama) know about ocean rescues.

Give me a fricken break, I hope you're not serious...if you are, that's just sad.

What like you guys defend DUBYA for CRASHING OUR COUNTRY!

What happened to responsiblity and accepting it.

You didn't even care that DUBYA IS AS DUMB AS A BOX OF ROCKS.

Presidential leadership, what is that READING MY PET GOAT!

Our country was attacked 9/11 and WHAT IN THE HELL DID DUBYA DO.

OH, that's right he started a war in the place where HIS VP wanted to DRILL OIL AT!

Obama doesn't really care about American citizens. He caters to Muslims and Illegal Immigrants. Those are just the facts.

You can't be serious.
A President is now responsible when I fall off a Cliff on Vacation as well?

You are a Faux Viewer no doubt.

Back