please help!!! problem with my blackberry bold 9000?

W1Z0

Sep 10, 2010
right click properties and then click shortcut go to the selection menu "run" and change it to maximised and then go to the tool bar right click and click task manager look for an .exe with OSD in the name and click end process and a warning will pop up click yes. the restart you laptop and it will work.
Hope It Helps
W1Z0

Why won't my LG GT540 connect to my laptop?

I have a new phone(I've literally had it 3 days), and while it's a huge improvement on my old one, I can't make it connect to my laptop. I want to get my photos and ringtones onto it, but when I plug it into my computer(with the USB cable) it just makes the 'USB device not recognised' noise. I downloaded the LG PC Suite III, but that just tells me the phone isn't connected. It also keeps disappearing into the taskbar and I can't make it maximise again.

Is there anything I can do? Am I missing something obvious?

my blackeberry works fine, but today i sent an sms but it dosnt show i sent one. Then when someone texts me i go to cheack it and it shows my other texts but not any new texts but the symbol says that i have one. is there anyway i can maybe refresh my inbox or something.

Back