Do you trust Barack Obama's patriotism?

I've never met him so I can't really trust him 100%.Same goes for Hillary or McCain.The only thing I trust is my trusty shotgun will blow the thorax of an intruder when it's fully loaded and I pull the trigger!RIGHT to bear Arms y'all!

His actions all make sense now, he would not wear a US Flag pin, nor put his hand on his heart... I give the guy a 1 out of 10 for Patriotism...he is a fluke..a mistake that slipped through..

Wasn't aware he had one ounce of it towards America!Now towards his hate groups I trust he is very patriotic.

No way! I mean wasn't he a true muslim until he was twenty? HE has so many skeltons in his closet that just keep coming out. Then there's the whole rasict thing and white people do not understand the black church. Then his wife makes the statment that this is the first time that she has ever believed in this country. Yea I really want someone like that to be my president. Come on the guy has so many secrets that I think he should just back down. What does it matter anyway it's the dang Caucas that really decides.

He is not a patriot; he like most politicians is a parasite. And the word trust and almost any politicians name should never be used together--it is bad taste!

yes.. if he was not patriotic, he would not have donated so much of his life and time to his country.

Back