Do you trust Barack Obama's patriotism?

yes,people who have lived outside the United States really do know why they Love the United States and they don't want to lose it..

YesAll 3 of the Canidates want to help this country, they have all spent way too much time and money to not love this country. They just have differant approaches. I think anyone questioning the patriotism of any of these canidates should just abstain from voting.

Absolutely 100% “My attitude is that I’m less concerned about what you’re wearing on your lapel than what’s in your heart. And you show your patriotism by how you treat your fellow Americans, especially those who served. You show your patriotism by being true to our values and our ideals and that’s what we have to lead with is our values and our ideals.”

I believe he is as patriotic as the average Senator is however, everyone has their own idea on what patriotism is and so does Barack. Do I believe he wants to reshape America into what he believes is patriotic? -yes. Do I believe this is good for America? - no. I just cannot see how turning us into a communist nation is a good thing but I'm sure he believes in his heart that he is being patriotic.

Yes, I do. This whole game played by the media about Obama being unpatriotic is so cheap what I have a tough time understanding how anyone in their right mind can go for it.

I think this question was answer long time ago by the voter from Illinois. It is prejudice to ask this Question, cause of his father origin and nationality, Would you doubted the unibomber before booming Oklahoma.

Don't make me laugh...if he becomes president...run for cover!

Why wouldn't I?The muslim thing is a smear campaign, and if he were a muslim I'd still support him. Muslims are no more violent than Christians.The Wright thing is blown way out of proportion. Most white people don't understand black nationalism and don't care to. I'm sure 90% of Wright's sermons teach the Word, and I'm sure he's a great spiritual advisor.Barack Obama is too intelligent to agree with Wright's political views.My pastor is against abortion; I support abortion.

The facts speak for themselves, in a tv interview, Obama said he would no longer wear the flag pin An ABC video showed Obama was the only candidate on stage who didn't put his right hand over his heart during the playing of the national anthem.His wife has said that for the first time in her adult life (about the last 25yrs) she's been proud of her country due to her husband running for president. Guess she forgot about how this great country made it possible for her to get an excellent education and a job that pays over $300,000 a yr.Obama's long time pastor has made anti-America comments and Obama just sat there in the pews listening to these hateful sermons and didn't do anything like find another decent church to attend. Obama refused to disown Rev. Wright and still is a member of this separatist church that honored Farrakhan..

Do you trust Barack Obama's patriotism? Doesn't this sounds like a question from the read scare. This is what is wrong with post bush America. Pre bush you didn't have to wear a fucking flag pin. No one questioned your patriotism because you weren't screaming it at the top of your lungs. Patriotism is just another way for politicians to pander to their Congregations.

Back