P6 Extreme Testosterone Booster (GNC)?

bad_dog76

Aug 16, 2010
Has anyone used this stuff? I did a lot of research on it, and although it enhances, natural, testosterone production, it still seems, almost, like a steroid to me. On it's website it says the estrogen blockers will "reduce" the likelihood hair loss, acne, and gynechomastia, but doesn't say it's not possible. All of these are side effects of testosterone steroids.

I want to take my body, and workout to the next level, but I refuse to do it at the expense of my health or these side effects. Even more importantly than all of that above, is this stuff effective? At $120 a bottle, this stuff should be made of gold. I've seen nice gains in using an amino acids protein combo. Maybe I should just keep using that.

Any hekp would be appreciated.

dont use it its basically just anabolic steroids. do not use that stuff just get muscles the right way it might take longer but its worth it

bullshit ...its just a stupid product
i did cycles of real steroids and tried this stupid product. its a scam for beginners, they fool them into thinking that they got stronger by just putting few things in it that will increase power for a while but its all stupid
I do NOT recommend it to anyone

Lol

bullshit ...its just a stupid product
i did cycles of real steroids and tried this stupid product. its a scam for beginners, they fool them into thinking that they got stronger by just putting few things in it that will increase power for a while but its all stupid
I do NOT recommend it to anyone

Real steroids block production of your natural testosterone. These help your body by stopping additional unneeded estrogen, and, boosting natural testosterone. These aren't close to steroids. You are also worried about natural side effects of being more man than woman? Tell me, did any of you retards vote? Lol. Probably shouldn't.

I was on it for 2 weeks and have an appointment today actually .... Gyno. This product is a no go

Back