Ive just been on an internet dating website and want your help to narrow...

D

dave s

...down my choice of 4 women .......? co-incidentally they all come from the same town! Now they all have great personalities, so Im going to have to narrow this down to looks ....... which would you choose?

http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2008/03_02/DRINKINGG1503_468x343.jpg
EJ - I see what youre saying - but the one on the right has a great set, and the way shes holding her cigarette in one hand while downing in one a can of special brew in the other ......... hmmm......
Freya - Its too hot in Darwin. Plus the economy in Australia is about to go more up the $hite than in England. Hence why I put a bunch of savings back into my Australian account because I predict their interest rates will go much worse than Englands which will be good for my savings.
Mrs GC - I think youre right. I'll have to settle for the ginger haired one that seemed cool earlier on.
widow - I did but I tend to find they are being a right f ... pain at the moment lol!!
Sparklyarse - I was debating that, but you gotta admit, they are an impressive set of moobs!hahaha........

You are just plain horrid and just for that i get to pick.....!
Yes....the one in the green top and blue jeans which match your eyes! Please let me know if you need your wedding arranging as i might get two for the price of one with my dolly daughters nuptuals next year!

Dave. I hate to break it to you, but one of those is a man.

Hard to tell but blue top. They are moobs. No woman has knees like that in her tracky bottoms.

Dave. I hate to break it to you, but one of those is a man.

Hard to tell but blue top. They are moobs. No woman has knees like that in her tracky bottoms.

Be realistic Dave
I think they're all way out of your league

None of them. But for you, the one in the checked coat. She would look great sitting next to you in your BMW.

Dave is that the best of the lot, or were there other choices, for your sake I hope so. Otherwise the third one, looks like she won't crush you,and she's got a nice smile.

Agree with Mrs GC, I think you're setting your sights too high. They are far too good for you

Anyway I thought you had a thing for gingers?

I like your humour and taste of women. You are really pretty ugly charming. lol
Why do you have to narrow down your choices? Date them all, but one at the time. You won't dare break their hearts or they will break you into pieces. lol

Is that one in the blue top even a woman? It looks like a fat Elvis impersonator.

The one on the left's a right belter Dave, go for that one!! LOL

yeah you do have a point there Dave, however she may put you to shame at your local drinking you under the table!! and can you just imagine her morning voice LMAO Allllriggggghhht Lovvvve givvve usss a kisssss MWAH!! LMAO ;)

Back