!!!?Rate my paragraph?!!! =) =) =)?

kayli

Jul 3, 2008
So any ways that I can improve & yes this is from Infinite, if you've seen one of my other questions, but it's not the whole chapter!!!

Nella woke with a start. Someone was shaking her, whispering in her ear, gripping her forearm like a vice. "Open your eyes," the newfound pest buzzed in her ear. "Nella!" *it* hissed, more urgently. Bright light flooding her eyes, she squinted, trying to adjust to it. She saw her best friend, Willow, a worried look on her face. A sickening feeling was spreading through Nella. She looked around, and realized exactly what she was doing, but worst, where she was doing it.

Well, she wasn't technically sleeping, but she would have gotten in the same trouble if Willow hadn't caught her attention. She looked at her friend, and winked. Willow smiled, and shook her long ginger hair over one pale blue eye, looking back down at the desk. A high pitched, shrill noise rang through the air, signifying that it was the end of the lesson for those who had trained their ears to hear high pitched noises, such as this. Nella smiled back at Willow, as they stood from the desk in sync, and left the room.

All comments welcome
-!Kayli!
=)

Back