I need a good team name for my trivia team.?

A

Ammikins

The best team name gets a free pitcher of beer. Most nights, the best team name is a play off of some current events. Any suggestions for tonight?

Clients #9 (re: Elliott Spitzer's code name in the prostitution records)

How about the "know it all" or "trivia R us" or "Smarter than you are ( )"(# of team members) -The Supper trivia delegates. The Terrific Talented Trivia Team. Down and Dirty Trivia Team.

Barracks Bashers!Clinton Cosmos!McCain Maniacs!Bush Sucks!Dele-gators!DemoRatsThe Presidentes!lol. imagination runs wild. i want Obama! woo!

The Super Delegates - The Smart Asses - Total Eclipse of the Brain -

The FockersTeam RamrodChuck Norris and the Roundhouse KicksThe Bald and the BeautifulSHEIK JABOOTY YOU LOOK LIKE I NEED A DRINK HERE FOR THE _EER! “My team beat OFF IN ____” .OFF IN THE SHOWER - OFF CONSTANTLY - OFF IN PUBLIC - OFF IN CORNER - OFF IN THE PARK -

Considering your recent precipitation woes, I submit the following..."The rain in Spain falls mainly in our pints." Submitted from Ottawa, Ontario, Canada, with 414 centimetres of snow this season. God Bless the Queen. I hope your trivia team did well.

Trivial Hirsute......(A word pun on the trivial pursuit game!)(If you think mine best, I'll have a cappuchinno rather than beer please...lol..)

Tring-Tring! (Noise of the cycle bell to which the way is given by pedestrians as if an elephant is comming at their back!)

The best team name gets a free pitcher of beer. Most nights, the best team name is a play off of some current events. Any suggestions for tonight?
sex is better on the rag....i should of pulled out....butt sex.....assless chaps and hard hats....suck me beautiful.....we need money for ninja lessons

title

whats the difference in micheal phelps and hitler? Phelps can finish a race

Back