Why are Palestinian Christians as Terrorist as Palestinian Muslims?

Uncle

Nov 28, 2008
I know that Muslims are just terrorists, and i am a Christian and proud that my religion has never been used to kill people, unlike all of these Muslim savages, despite all the hogwash that my so called "educated or expert" Professors put out there about the "Christian Colonial Expansionism" past and present or whatever (the Native American were savages, too, by the way, because they used to cut off people heads and clean their skulls out and used their religious beliefs like savages). So, i'm a smart person, who understands all this. I understand that Islam is particularly violent, unlike other religions. It's peculiar. Other religions aren't, nor have they ever been, like that, especially Christianity. Christians have been God's light on Earth!

But i don't understand why all these Palestinian Christians are as Terrorist as their Muslim brothers. It besmirches the untarnished and pure name of Christianity. So i've developed two theories about why Palestinians are all angry and why they all fight like Terrorist Savages, like those Native American Savage Heathens used to:

1. They are either intrinsically violent and barbaric or

2. Their Culture teaches them to hate Jews like Native American culture taught (and Black Culture teaches today) their people to hate White People. Whenever i say this, though, all of my professors, the so called "experts," tell me that i'm being racist or something. but i say that there is something inherently violent about all Palestinians (Christian or Muslim, cause i know 8% of Palestinians are Christians) or that there culture is violent. It's just like black peoples culture is violent and that's why they commit crimes and fill up our jails.

Do you guys have any theories about why Palestinians are so incensed and willing to fight?
Some notable Palestinain Christian Militants and "Pro-Palestinian Rights" Activists:

Archbishop Theodosios (Hanna) of Sebastia
Michel Sabbah former Latin Patriarch of Jerusalem
Naim Ateek founder of Sabeel
Mitri Raheb pastor of the Evangelical Lutheran Christmas Church in Bethlehem
Azmi Bishara: Arab-Israeli politician
Emil Habibi: Arab-Israeli politician born in British-mandate Palestine
George Habash: Politician, founder of the PFLP and the Arab Nationalist Movement
Nayif Hawatmeh: Palestinian politician, founder and General Secretary of the DFLP
Dr Hanan Ashrawi: Politician, legislator, activist, and scholar. Currently, she is a leader of the Third Way party. She was previously notable as a spokesperson for Arafat
Afif Safieh: Diplomat, currently Palestinian ambassador to the Russian Federation
Edward Said: Palestinian literary theorist, cultural critic, political activist. Born into a Christian family, he later became an agnostic
Some more:

George Antonius: Founder of modern Arab nationalist history
Khalil Beidas: Scholar, educator, translator and novelist during the Al-Nahda cultural renaissance
Khalil al-Sakakini: Educator, scholar, poet, and Arab nationalist during the Al-Nahda cultural renaissance
Tawfiq Canaan: Physician, researcher of Palestinian popular heritage
May Ziade: Poet, essayist and translator during the Al-Nahda cultural renaissance
Anton Shammas: Writer and translator
Elia Suleiman: Palestinian film make
Hany Abu-Assad: Palestinian film maker, director of Paradise Now
Raja Shehadeh: Lawyer and writer
Rifat Odeh Kassis: Human Rights Activist
Makram Khoury: Actor
Yousef Beidas: Founder of Intra Bank
Hind Khoury: Palestinian Delegate-General to France

Sirhan Sirhan: Assassin of United States Senator Robert F. Kennedy
Daniel Saba George: Palestinian Christian Militant of the Al-Aqsa Brigades
Chris Bandak: Palestinian Christian militant of the Al-Aqsa Brigades (killed Israeli "Zionists")

Back