Is it "Normal" to be dumped off the back of a snowmobile?

JudgeNot

Nov 7, 2008
My boyfriend accidentally dumped me off the back of a snowmobile to avoid hitting a stop sign. He did not ask me if I was ok. Is this normal? Am I just freaking out for nothing? He later told me "It was normal to fall off a snowmobile...just like it is normal to fall when you are skiiing". He also said "This is why snowmobiling is not for girls."
Is he a jerk? Or am I a wussy?
I hold on tight. The snowmobile tipped. He was turning a corner, didn't see the stop sign and had to maneuver in such a way that made us tip. Make sense?

ASS.HOLE. Dump that dick's ass before he pulls a stunt like that again. Guys should NEVER hurt their girls for the good of themselves. I know that today, women are considered equal to men, but NOBODY should ever hurt their significant others. :)

...hahahahaha im sorry, but no that is not normal at all! maybe its normal to fall off..sure. but not for him to dump you off. and then not to ask if you were okay?! hahaha im sorry its really funny, but no its not normal at all. sorry :(

Um, I am going to go with no. And even if he thinks it is, he still should have apologized. His explanation that snowmobiling is just for guys is ridiculous, especially since his driving abilities seem questionable.

Okay, even a stranger walking by would have asked you if you were okay. And he is your bf and he wasn't at ALL concerned? Seriously do you even need to think about this one?

break up with him! slap him! SOMETHING. he needs to learn to give you some respect. I mean, jesus christ. It's one thing to accidently dump you off. It's another to not even ask if you're okay or rudely comment on girls not being able to do anything. sexist bastard.

Back