Am i having premonitions or something?

aqhalover101

Dec 6, 2008
Okay, It have been going on for about a week or two. Here it goes:

Okay, For some reason at random things i will think of or see, and something the next day happens related to what i think or see. I dont know why, the reason why i have asked this question. I really dont know whats happening.

Exhibit 1:
The night before the Saints vs. Patriots I had a dream. The dream was about the whole game, and even showed one play, that was exactly the same as the play the next day on game day. The play was where the other team thumbed the ball, and 89 i think it is on the saints picked up the ball thinking it wasnt a thumble, and started to head over to the left of the field, but wasnt going anywhere, and then got tackled by like 5 football players on the patriots team. But the saints won the game in my dream, and then the real game, it came true???

Exhibit 2: I was singing the tune to the show Sonny with a change of the bee sketch (bis boom bus, sis boom bus) thing, and i also said (you arent wanted on the squad) and today they played that episode!

Exhibit 3: I was looking for cheese-its and we didnt have any, so i was a little upset, and the next day like 3 of my friends were eating cheese-its.

What does this all mean???

It could be fluke or maybe you are some kind of a medium for very unimportant things.
If ever you see other things before they happen that are very precise ( I find number 2 and 3 very meaningless and you had a chance on two of being right for number 1 ).
Then, I think you should check your head to see if you don't have some kind of a tumor. Some tumors can provoke that visions of futur or past events.

Have you ever heard of the law of attraction? It is said that our mind is so powerful that our thoughts attract "like things."

Your dream, for example....one day some researchers took some professional cross-country runners the day before a big race and hooked them up to a brain wave machine. They had the runners close their eyes and imagine EXACTLY how they wanted the race to go. (They ran the entire race in their minds.) As they ran this race in their minds, the machine monitored their brain waves and "muscle activity"....the ones they used in their mind. The next day, during the race, they found out that the runners used the EXACT SAME MUSCLES during the real race as they did in their head the day before. It just shows how powerful your mind is, and how you can send signals into the universe for things to go your way, depending on how powerfully you are in synch with it. Same with the TV episode and cheeze-its. It happens with everyone weather they know it or not. :]

Déjà vu. French for "Again You", this is the experience of feeling sure that one has witnessed or experienced a new situation previously (an individual feels as though an event has already happened or has happened in the recent past). It has been linked to enlightened psychic abilities in some individuals. Psychologists believe it is a opening and compartmentalization of information that the brain sees as similar and not a supernatural phenomenon. The brain is a powerful thing!

Hi,
Based on your exhibits, I am secure in saying you may be experiencing 'clairvoyance', or 'camera mind'. However, I don't want to specifically place a greater burden on you when that 'camera-mind' shows you something you fear or don't want to see, and you do anyway. Clairvoyance is one of the four spiritual gifts noted by some top psychologists in both the traditional and transpersonal fields. It is an opportunity to use your higher mental faculties to figure stuff out that your ego and wakened hours may be keeping you from reaching. Don't be afraid of what is happening, embrace it. How you ask, read some of my sites I listed below as references to understand a bit more.

I hope I have helped some and contact me if this was not satisfactory . . .
sharing the light,
miss erica hidvegi,
the Enlightenment Advisor

Back