Why do Republicans only whine about 'smaller government' when they are in the

You make a good point. It is essentially impossible to kill a government program once it gets in place, just as it is essentially impossible to fire a government worker. What can we do about that?

No, Bush grew the government to a record size. He was anything but a fiscal conservative.

There were no tea parties when Bush was cutting taxes, increasing spending, causing the deficit to balloon.

We whined about it then too. Clearly, politicians are corrupt. I think you knew that.

No, we whined when the GOP was in power and the government failed to shrink. It was just inconvenient for liberals to hear us back then.

Because Republicans are NOT for smaller government. That's just something they babble to win elections and get dumb people to vote for them. Just like "family values".

Bush warned the senate about the recession back in 2002 it was coming and THEY DID NOT LISTEN!
I say fire them all..

You are right of course. What the GOP really means by "smaller government" is less spending on social programs. They dont consider spending on the military to be "big government".

You are right of course. What the GOP really means by "smaller government" is less spending on social programs. They dont consider spending on the military to be "big government".

Nice no link and this is the weak counter argument to 0bama's trillions in spending!!!! It is obvious why America will lie in ruin under the hussein 0bama regime!!!

the republicans are for a slow descent into hell

and are only useful as compared to democrats

So as usual, when liberals protest they're exercising their freedom of speech and expression and their right to dissent. When conservatives protest they're "whining".

Well here's a tip. I was just as outraged about big government during the Bush years as I am now. Our founding fathers meant for our government to serve the people, not the other way around.

So as usual, when liberals protest they're exercising their freedom of speech and expression and their right to dissent. When conservatives protest they're "whining".

Well here's a tip. I was just as outraged about big government during the Bush years as I am now. Our founding fathers meant for our government to serve the people, not the other way around.

Back