i can't run opera mini on my sony ericsson s312 recently purchased it?

pranaypanday

Nov 22, 2009
i have also checked the internet settings as well as the connection settings of individual java applications , everything else is working fine but whenever i install opera after sometime the progress bar goes off and the screen says "failed to connect to internet"

then i tried opera mini 3 it worked fine but it is crap i still can't run opera mini 4.1 , 4.2 or 5

well guys i figured it out all right

the fact is vodafone has blocked all third party software.in order to use them we need to subscribe to vodafone mobile connect BUT ALTHOUGH THEY HAVE BLOCKED IT OPERA MINI STILL WORKS IN SOME PHONES BECAUSE THE BLOCKING IS NOT 100% ACCURATE.YOU MIGHT STILL FIND SOME PHONES LIKE WALKMAN 350I, WALKMAN 200I AND SOME EXPRESS MUSIC PHONES IN WHICH OPERA MINI WORK.

THE ABOVE INFORMATION HAS BEEN CONFIRMED FROM VODAFONE CALL CENTRE 10 TIMES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

guys pls say me where i can download the java internet settings ????????

Cant connect internet

While i am going to connect through my mobile(S312) i am getting network error .How can i solve this?

the answer for the problem

While i am going to connect through my mobile(S312) i am getting network error .How can i solve this?

u must go to opera mini setting then account then just put on it anywords such as = S,K,L,G,F etc . then just create it . afta that , open opera mini then u can online anywhere u are . thank you :)

Works for me

u must go to opera mini setting then account then just put on it anywords such as = S,K,L,G,F etc . then just create it . afta that , open opera mini then u can online anywhere u are . thank you :)

Hey guy thanks ,it works for me ..........

i can't install java game at my phone(s312)why?????

Hai all..

Opera mini 5.1 and 4.2 and 3 will work with your sony ericsson s312. For that you need to do this procedures. First create a internet network as you made at mobile desktop browser. then first you install opera mini 3 and run the network test in that. switch off mobile and on.then you run your in built mini 4.2 . it will work. then you you install opera mini 5 in your mobile it will work.

For java game please visit mobile9.com. Please note that there should be working internet connection set up in your applications menu.

hello everyone where could i go if when i open the built in opera mini on my s312 it prompt contact operator for java settings...where could i find the java settings?

wher i can download the JAVA INTERNET SETTINGS for sony ericsson s312:3_8_14[1]:

Back