How do i send photos in gmail on my sony ericsson xperia mini ?

Tash

May 15, 2008
I have a soni ericsson xperia mini and i want to send photos through gmail on the interent browser, it doesent send on the gmail/email app on the phone it wont send, but it will in browser/internet ( the little world symbol. U would normal drag the photo from the desktop onto the attatchment thing in the email if u r on a computer but i cant figure out how too get them from my photo library to the email in browser, if u have this phone or is a phone expert.. Or well just knows plzzzz tell me how i really need to knoww
thanks

sony

I have a soni ericsson xperia mini and i want to send photos through gmail on the interent browser, it doesent send on the gmail/email app on the phone it wont send, but it will in browser/internet ( the little world symbol. U would normal drag the photo from the desktop onto the attatchment thing in the email if u r on a computer but i cant figure out how too get them from my photo library to the email in browser, if u have this phone or is a phone expert.. Or well just knows plzzzz tell me how i really need to know
thanks[/QUOTE]

Back