Does it offend anyone that prisoners use the Holy Bible to roll joints and...

SgteMcTroll

Oct 2, 2009
...cigarettes with?
exodia: are you serious?? lol... i guess proof would be i was in a correctional facilty and smoked on a cig someone had rolled up with tobacco they smuggled in that was rolled in bible papers... alot of ppl in jail roll with bible papers the pages are printed on rice paper which sticks well together after it is wet and becomes dry.

well perhaps if they were given better interesting reading material they wouldn't do this.

My friend
The words written in the Bible, come alive only when the reader receives it.
Smoking it is not the system by which God intended us to receive His word.
Although for every person who misuses it , 3 will receive it in its proper message.
peace
a friend

No I don't care what they do in there. They are in the slammer for a reason, so they can do whatever they want while they are rotting in jail.

Hello!

No!

See, befor Adam comitted High Treason and Dissconnected himself From the Love of GOD Almighty----Adam was "High".

See, All Human Beings SHOULD be "HIGH", right now!
but Adam Dissconnected US From that "High".

Now, After Adam sent US (what you call The World) into "The Curse" and whatever, WE have been Trying to "GET BACK UP ON THAT "HIGH"", which WE Know About, Deep Inside of US

The High that Adam Dissconnect US from---is Actually "Walking with Jesus (GOD Almighty)".

WE try to "duplicate" that "HIGH", but the Things on the Earth WILL NEVER GET "Us' BACK UP THERE.

Drugs, Sex, Power, Greed so on---will never do it.

Only ONE WAY to get BACK UP on "That High", and that is by Getting SAVED (Romans 10:9) and Walking with Jesus (Reading your Bible everyday and Praying everyday)

See?

so, GET HIGH!!!

Get Born-Again (Saved) and Walk with Jesus

GET HIGH

whether they use it for rolling paper or toilet paper at least they found a good use for it. Now i know what to do if I'm ever caught in a hotel room without toilet paper. Who needs housekeeping when you have the Gideons

not really, they're making some use of those pages. it does offend me that a prisoner can lower his time & even gain sympathy by saying he's found god.

Why would that offend anyone? Have you seen what they do to the Bible on Y&A? That's like chewing gum and walking, compared to comments about the Holy Spirit. I've read here.

Back