What happened to Obama's promise "I will hunt down Osama Bin Laden and kill him"?

oldbull

Sep 15, 2009
What happened to Obama's promise "I will hunt down Osama Bin Laden and kill him"?

Another broken campaign promise.

Rofl at @aandrea however you spell that name.

That's not the point dear. The point is it "is"/was, his main goal in the Middle East. He swore upon it, and yet he has not stated that ever since. He seems far more interested in Al Qaeda.

Well we all know that, without a leader, they'd act like a bunch of ants without queens. But yet, he doesn't care.

Same crap with Bush. "I will hunt down Osama Bin Laden and...blah blah."

6 MONTHS later "I'm truly not concerned about Bin Laden."

Wake up and smell the coffee. None of these president's care.

bush had 7 years, but obama gets 8 months? double standard.......yet again.

What about Bush's "Mission Accomplished". I think Bush promised the same thing 8 years ago!

No that's the truth...
I also thought that O.J was going to find the real killers.

http://www.frontpagemag.com/readArticle.aspx?ARTID=33131

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/opinion/opedcolumnists/obama_vs_osama_WOtGMh0CqXSFr6JLLKZ2NJ

Where the source for your choice of words?

Even Bush said he would hunt him down but even he never said he would kill him. That would be Cheney's job

He promised vocally that by July of 2010 the war will completely be over. I've even emailed the white house several times about it ending. We'd have more than enough funding for Universal Health Care if this decadent and ridiculous war ended.
If you ask me, Bin Laden died a long time ago.

Why does everybody presume that the Bush Administration, didn't make contact with Osama ? Perhaps Obama was provided the information, that has suspended the U.S. search for this individual ?

LOL! Don't tell me you are okay with Bush, who had over 6 years, and Obama has been in the white house for 9 months? What an idiot.

In another year Bush will be a angel of america...I m waiting to hear on a regular basis that Bush did a good job

Didn't hear you complaining when Bush said the same thing and then subsequently sent the troops to the wrong country.

Back