What happened to Obama's promise "I will hunt down Osama Bin Laden and kill him"?

What makes you think that Obama could do in nine months what George W. Bush couldn't do in eight years?

I think his hands are filled with the recession the republicans left plus the two wars. Let him first keep the country from imploding economically as well as get us out of the wars first. Then he get to his own agenda.

I seem to remember someone else promising that and running out of time while the current president does have a bit more time to try.

Not that I'm bashing Bush on this one, just trying to show you how silly you sound right now, Bush tried but its going to be hard to do.

Easier said than done.
Bush looked for Osama for many years and wasn't able to find him.

Why don't you go track him down yourself?

when the bilderburg group, the bushes, the bin ladens and obama sit around for a beer they laugh about this really hard,

they laugh so hard that people think they will go after former CIA operative now silent bilderburg executive osam bin laden

I believe the exact quote, made in May of 2008, was:

“We cannot tolerate a terrorist sanctuary, and as president, I will not. We must make it clear that if Pakistan cannot or will not act, we will take out high-level terrorist targets like bin Laden if we have them in our sights.”

Thanks for another gem of misinformation.

Cheers.

Obama decided it would be better to take Osama out for coffee at IHOP with the rest of the misunderstood behaviorally challenged extremists.

I think Bush left more on Obama than anyone could imagine, and thoes of you looking for him to fail, Bush didn't even pay for anything, a bad economy, people loosing job, birther, tea partiers, torture, my God how much more, one thing about america it doesn't take much for americans to turn on you, seems we're always looking for what we didn't do instead of what ever good a person has done, looked like we would learn from our ungratefulness, but I guess not

Back