Are all guys just after sex?

Lyanna

Sep 1, 2009
I went to a party with two co-workers today. I'm just the receptionist, but they talk to me and flirt and we have fun. I ended up making out with one and sleeping with another. I didn't think they were like that.

I had a long time to think while walking home. Are all guys just after sex? I have only guy friends, some are fwbs but are the rest just waiting to take their turn like some people say they are?

Yes, and to the people that say they know guys that are not just looking for sex, those guys just hide it better then others thats all

Your picture tell a 1000 words,

you ask if all men are after sex then you have a picture of yourself bending over.

you make out with one coworker and sleep with another.

I think you need to reflect on yourself because not all guys are after sex but they will go after any girls that look like they will give it up and your picture tells me you are either a tease or you want guys to look at you that way.

Omg, isn't this you saying that you are 'trying very very hard not to be a s.l.u.t anymore'?? : http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=As7c4KdbYZYKzOBUtlOm3ijD7BR.;_ylv=3?qid=20090829021551AAXRCdW

If you're gonna give yourself to a guy on a silver platter don't expect him to turn it down. Sounds to me that you're just as much in it for the sex as the guys using you. It ain't that hard not being a s.l.u.t, just say no and keep your pants on! Ffs. Change your profile pic, its got S.L.U.T written all over it. Wtf.

guys look for whatever the girl is prepared to show, if you hold yourself like a sl*t then obviouly people are going to treat you like one, dont expect people to treat you like a proper person if you go making out with anyone you see and take personal photos like that..

Not all guys but a lot of them do. Its because they have a lot of hormones they can't control. That's why we are wayyy different

I'm 22, virgin and engaged (to a female) and sex is not even remotely interesting to me. So no, not ALL guys are after sex.

Somewhere around 97% of guys are.

There are SOME guys that can be devoted without sex and yeah yeah yeah, but, for the most part...yes.

What a whore.
You have a picture of your ass as your default, you kissed one co worker and slept with the other.
Maybe you shouldn't go around flaunting yourself like a cheap prostitute and guys wouldn't use you. LOL and you ended up walking home. idiot.

I've had this conversation with my boyfriend once.

He told me the answer was yeah. There's very few percent guys that want to stick with you without some other reason behind the getting married and all that.

Personally I think it's also an age thing.. the older we get the more we want to be with someone for life because we are afraid that we will be to ugly and old to find someone and we don't want to be alone.

If a guy doesn't have that ugly/old factor yet then he's probably just looking for sex. Can't really hate them for it either, it's in their genetics - they are programmed to spread their DNA and breed/have multiple offspring.

Yes and no. Hormonally, all young guys with normal testosterone and oestrogen levels (yes young guys have oestrogen) have sexual instincts which take a lot of control to ignore. Then when they're around a girl with high pheromone levels, it gets even more difficult. But this is the primitive part of the brain. The higher-level functions of the brain (what occurs in the neocortex) can override the primitive functions to a certain degree. Guys with lower hormone levels or neocortexes that dominate the primitive brain will be more interested in a long-term relationship (I fit into this category and I'm not interested in a sex-only relationship). You'll find that as soon as you start to lose your looks or you get pregnant, the guys will leave you and go find someone else because this is what their primitive brain tells them to do. They're only interested in you because you're easy. Tell them you want it all to stop but still want to be friends and then you'll see how much they really care about you. They'll probably never talk to you again.

depends on the guy, typically, the average joe is a downright horndog. lol hope i helped!

Back