my sister single and ready to mingle how should she start off???

Mel

May 14, 2008
my sis has never had a boyfriend.how can she get a boyfriend. she has a couple guy friends in the past but nothing more. what should she doooo???

I'm sure her guy "friends" are nothing more than mongrels looking for quick sex. Keep away from white guys trying to be gangster.

Well she should just try to look nice and well groomed. Then just flirt with guys she likes, then she should just see what happens.

you should--- oops, excuse me..SHE should just be confident and not be worried about what they think about her

Go to social places like school fairs skate parks stuff like that and talk to boys. Get their #.

Go to social places like school fairs skate parks stuff like that and talk to boys. Get their #.

Start looking and be friendly. Wear the lowest low cutt shirt you have and show that booty off . . . dudes will be knocking your door down

Start looking and be friendly. Wear the lowest low cutt shirt you have and show that booty off . . . dudes will be knocking your door down

Go to clubs,social events,and so forth.If that doesn't work then I'd be interested,but it really depends on your age.

Back