my sister single and ready to mingle how should she start off???

Mel

May 14, 2008
my sis has never had a boyfriend.how can she get a boyfriend. she has a couple guy friends in the past but nothing more. what should she doooo???

you should--- oops, excuse me..SHE should just be confident and not be worried about what they think about her

Go to social places like school fairs skate parks stuff like that and talk to boys. Get their #.

Tell her not to go on the internet because it's a form of being in a comfort zone. Take her out to met people a club (depending on age) and talk to people. You can't get a boyfriend if you not meeting real people in real life positions.

You cannot sit there in front of the TV and expect the dating world to come to you. If you feel you are ready to date; if you have your life reasonably together; if you have taken time to chill after breaking up with someone; and if you have your work life on track, then it is time for you to get moving. Lots of dates are waiting to meet you.

Go to clubs,social events,and so forth.If that doesn't work then I'd be interested,but it really depends on your age.

Go to clubs,social events,and so forth.If that doesn't work then I'd be interested,but it really depends on your age.

Well she should just try to look nice and well groomed. Then just flirt with guys she likes, then she should just see what happens.

Back