What is the best and worse way to die WITHOUT using gadgets like guns?

{KorkSkrew+~

Jul 22, 2009
By best I mean painless?

What is the most painful?
This isn't suicide. I want to see how creative people can be with this topic... -_______-

Painless way is: Overdose on sleeping pills 5+ mixed with vodka

Painfull way is: Slit your wrists or stab shotting ect...

painfull would be falling of a building or cutting ur veins, because u may not die right away so u will think about many things before death occurs. But this is a horrible question, goodness go watch the comedy channel.

the most painless death is drowning

the most painful death is getting poisoned

burried alive or burned to death would suck

painless, a really fast impact (like in a car or plane)

The most painless premature death would be beheading with a sword. Anne Boleyn was beheaded in this way. The reason it would be the most painless is because it is so fast.

The most painful premature death would have to be being drawn and quartered.

probably falling from like 5 stories. when u hit the ground ud probably be dead before u felt it. worst, eaten by a killer whale while ice fishing. u would have to feel urself bein digested

Please read this previous post I answered.
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AiIS040aCkZZby2LLdG8rXoAAAAA;_ylv=3?qid=20090509171858AASfBrm

drug overdose ( perscription drugs )

Jumping off a bridge / tall building ( you'll be dead before you hit the ground )

Best in you sleep after a long life of everything that makes you happy.

Worst surviving a mega scary plane crash and then drowning. That would totally suck.
Or being eaten alive starting at your foot, like being eaten by a really big snake, that would suck ass.

Back