What is the best and worse way to die WITHOUT using gadgets like guns?

Well first the worst is probably drowning cause u feel all of it and its probably hard to try to stay under.

Next the best is well there is really not a painless death without gadgets and guns!

Any death where a person suffers is going to be the most painful. That pretty much sums up every death aside from dying in your sleep.

best way: in my sleep/old age
worst way: being trampled by children at a jonas brothers concert

The best way is to live your life every day and to "die to yourself", namely to your own ego. It can be done, and you'll be a lot happier in the process.

painless - cyanide
painful( not exactly painful but much worse than that) - drowninng..when you drown you try to keep your mouth shut..but eventually your reflexes kick in and you open your mouth craving for oxygen but all that enters the lungs is water..and you dont die instantly...u breathe more for O2 but nothing but waters comes in with every horribly painful drag though the nose and mouth..after abt 10 seconds you die.

burning, falling, and drowning would all suck. Dying while your sleeping seems unpainful

best.....old age in your sleep knowing people love you and they will be taken care of when im gone.
worst......im sick of answering this question......bye........

best.....old age in your sleep knowing people love you and they will be taken care of when im gone.
worst......im sick of answering this question......bye........

Painless would be dying in your sleep.
Most painful would be dying from sickness because you would suffer so much .

We came into this world crying and we will leave crying. If you want to torture yourself, fire is by far the worst. The best, well I have to say i can't be sure because there is no way for me to try many of them, but I would have to think in your sleep can't be too bad.

Back