What is your religion and biggest fear?

Jordan

May 22, 2008
I have no religion (so atheist) and my biggest fear is looking out a window at night. I'm terrified of either seeing someone (or something) peeking in or someone (or something) jumping in front of the window while i'm looking out. I don't even look at windows when I pass them at night.

I'm asking this because I want to see if there is any kind of correlation between fears and religion.
So you're afraid of atheists because they have a belief different then yours that is based on logic and evidence? Interesting. Only in America eh?

I don't have a religion, I just follow Christ

My biggest fear is God
He's the only one who can save and destroy

Why fear atheists? Or anyone else?
Psalms 56:4 - In God I will praise His word, in God I will have put my trust; I will not fear what flesh can do unto me.

I am an Atheist. My biggest fear is being alone, by myself outside because outside is so open to the world and if I am alone, and something happens I won't have any help,also if someone or something is wandering around, they might choose to hurt or harm me because I would be alone.

I'm a Jew and my biggest fear is never having children.
Although being a guest at someone's home and having them put cantaloupe in front of me is my worst fear.

Lol I"m scared of that too lol. But that's not my biggest fear, my biggest fear is nothing from this world. I might get frightened or scared at times but I fear nothing but the LORD. I'm a Christian.

FAC
I fear having my face chewed off by rats....it's not the lips or cheeks I worry about per se, by my eyes....I think that would be the worst thing....to survive that.

I had this fear for a long time...not that it would ever come to pass though...it was worse when I was a practicing Catholic. (and I was much younger and more impressionable)

It was from a book I read once...some gothic novel I'm sure...honestly, it kept me up a couple nights, and now and then the thought would turn in my mind for a while before I noticed I was obsessing with something that most likely would never happen to me.

Formerr LDS, now Wicca. My biggest fear is, that the LDS could be the "ruler of the world". This would be horrific to me and al queer people around the world.

My fear would be nothing less then yours
maybe seeing a ghost
or an demon.

I'm a christian but I'm not over religious or a bible freak .

I would only be afraid to see a ghost or demon because it just would not be pleasant .

>>>I have no religion (so atheist)<<<

Even a person with no formal religion can still believe in God. So it's not quite accurate to say that a person with no formal religion is automatically an atheist.

To answer your question, I am a Roman Catholic Christian.

My biggest fear? Nothing in particular. If I had to pick one, I'd say it would be ... being accused of a crime I didn't commit, then convicted and sent to prison for it. But I don't exactly lie awake at night worrying about it.

I'm a Norse Heathen (Pagan / Asatru)

My biggest fear is heights. Well, I am actually very good with heights, as long as I don't see the ground :p LOL!
I have a crippling fear that I will fall, that nearly got me killed once. I was walking on the rail tracks with my friend and we came to a wooden bridge that was built for the tracks (so you could see the river between the sleepers), I was walking across and I began to hyperventilate, I eventually could not move at all, until the train came, then I was able to move off the bridge. Thank goodness the train wasn't moving very fast or I would have been flattened.

christian

biggest fear is trying to live right/find the truth and then getting to 'judgement day/ pearly gates/ w/e and finding that, though i've tried and tried, i've failed the test....that's my biggest fear.

-hbb

Open minded Atheist.

My fear is that one day they will remove the chip from the backs of Christians necks and they realise that all this time they have been brain washed!

I'm Wiccan and I'd have to say my biggest fear is dark rooms. I can be outside in the dark and be perfectly fine, but put me in a dark room (especially if there are mirrors or closets) and I get very uncomfortable.

Back