What is your religion and biggest fear?

You fear windows. They fear God. All imagination.
I suggest you fear 'Windows' not 'windows'

"Out of fear the ignorant people pray to Trees, Mountains, Stones, temples, monasteries etc. "

- The Buddha In The Dhammapada

Methodist...

no one enjoys th e pain of dying....sleeping and not waking up is best but we wont have a choice.

Catholic
My biggest fear is that when I get to heaven that I won't know any of my family or friends. I want to atleast know my husband when I get there. I would also like my dogs to be there too.

Religion: Roman Catholic

Biggest fear: Earthquakes. Living in SoCal isn't helping my issue either.

Nondenominational Christian.
I have a fear of hard shelled bugs because their feet are hooks that cling to you, YYYYUUUCCCKKK!

I don't think you will get accurate results this way. I am Christian, and I guess fire would top my list.

Wiccan Witch

Being burned alive trapped in my home.

I have been threatened with this by the local Fundy Christian cult in this area. So Ya I am frightened by it but I refuse to change my religion and will stay true to what I really believe.

I am Christian/LDS and my greatest fear IS religion related. I have had to live separated from the Scriptures and treasuring my faith is a big thing I fear that separation again. I am not too jazzed about tornadoes, though, having lived through a major one and several minor ones.

Back