Doomsday, 2012?

H

huskie124

There is recent news that a Doomsday Vault has been established to hold seeds somewhere in Norway. Found in headlines on Yahoo front page. What does everybody think? Could there be a possible doomsday? I personally want to dismiss it but, could this "Doomsday" maybe be a possible coming of Jesus?

God... is the sky always falling?

theres always someone that says the world is going to end at a certain time and it never does... what makes this time any different. Stop believing these things

The coming of Jesus.? He's already been here once and look what they did to him then. I don't think he would relish a return visit .

i think it's more sceptics but i think that dooms day will happen if we don't get our heads in the right place we need to take care of the earth otherwise we will be experiencing dooms day soon

I dunno. I've heard something about Dec 2012 before...I think only God would know the answer to this one..and I don't think you'll find him on yahoo answers. lol

well if it is. now you know to live to your fullest cause we only have like 4 years to go. lol.

omg...that'd be so..i can't even explain it! It's sounds good but scary at the same time. We're just going to have to be patient and wait to see what this world's next move will be...

lmao everyone is gunna realize jesus is not real and everyone will freak...yup that can cause a doomsday!

Peopl have been pridicting doomsday since...the very first day.

And no dooms day is not when Jesus is coming back.He was a man...and he died...so thus he is not coming back.And his father is not some mystical imaginary being.

my mom always said even the angels in heaven don't know when the end is coming.. Stop worrying and live for today.

Hhahahahha...
They said 06/06/06 was doomsday.
Look, are we dead? NO!

....But if it is.... Naa.... what am I thinking?!

ppl have been trying to do this for years man... the end of the world was 1/1/00 rember???? or 6/6/06 nobody really knows

Back