Selling Setup of WordPress?

bob1

May 12, 2008
Ok, basically let me explain myself.. Im a 14 year old web designer who knows HTML/CSS, PHP, FLASH, and some Javascript. I'm starting up a business for web design and i wanted to know what you guys thought about me selling the "setup" of wordpress. Now i could create my own script that would be just like wordpress in PHP, but i do not see why i would want to go through all that time and effort, when their is an open source version right in front of my eyes. So i wanted to know what you guys thought about it? Would it be rediculous to sell the set up of wordpress? Would i be far better creating my own script? How much should i charge for the setup of wordpress?

The way i see it. I could charge alot less for setting up word press then i could charge for making my own script. But i want to hear your opinions lol

Much thanks for who ever answers this!!

**Please note**
My "business" would not only be selling the setup of wordpress. That would just cover my "blog" part of the whole ordeal. I would still be selling my other services (PHP, Flash... etc) lol

Back