Do you think Barack Obama is the Anti christ......he has six letters in his

I think the six-letter name is irrelevant.
CHRIST is spelled with six letters....

EDIT: pliqht, Lucifer was Satan's original name while he lived in Heaven. He wasn't always evil. He became evil by being disobedient, and then seeking what we know as revenge after being banished from Heaven.

No. Barack Obama is a christian and a good man. Try doing some research on him.

I think the six-letter name is irrelevant.
CHRIST is spelled with six letters....

EDIT: pliqht, Lucifer was Satan's original name while he lived in Heaven. He wasn't always evil. He became evil by being disobedient, and then seeking what we know as revenge after being banished from Heaven.

Ronald Wilson Reagan

Interesting - 6 letters in each name 6-6-6

And he was shot but didn't die. Was elected in a year ending with a zero which most presidents who were died in office. He believed in astrology.

Sounds like the anti-christ to me.

11 is seen as a holy number to Jews and the number of revelation.

Did you know that Jesus Christ has 11 letters .George W. Bush also has 11 letters .And you guessed it Barack Obama has..... ?

EDIT: Adolf Hitler also has 11 letters .

On the history channel they also said that someone that everyone said would be great and people would trust will bring people to their doom.

The anti christ will be a jew. Since Obama is a christian or a half Muslim?, this rules him out.

Nope I don't think anyone is. The name has no significance except as a tool to remember the person without going "The person with the executive branch job thingy" And no, unless he has a time machine Obama never even knew Hitler

i don't think so. believing or not believing in something/someone has nothing to do with any name neither in the number of letters in a anyone's name.

Are you kidding me? Hitler is a LAST name and Barack is a FIRST name. Duh.

NO they don't have any relevance to each other they are DECADES apart! George W.Bush has 6 letters in his FIRST name 2. Do YOU think there is any relevance? Hmmmmm? You need to think before you post questions like these.

Oh... my... god. Basket has six letters too. I have a basket in my house.

Is Hitler in my house?

george = 6 letters so george bush is too.
yahweh = 6 letters ongz!

lucifer = 7... that means satan is really god!

HOLY FUCK! PLIQHT IS 6 LETTERS! SHOULD I GO CLEANSE MYSELF?! SHIT!

Back