Do you think Barack Obama is the Anti christ......he has six letters in his

I don't think so. My guess is that your just looking for some conspiracy conflict to do with Barack. When you look hard enough, it'll usually appear, though it's not necessarily going to be the truth.

NOT PROMOTING JUST CLARIFYING

Book of Apocalyptico (revelations)

The beast I saw was like a leopard, but it had feet like a bear's, and its mouth was like the mouth of a lion. 2 To it the dragon gave its own power and throne, along with great authority. (THE DESCRIPTIONS HERE DESCRIBE THE FACT THAT THE BEAST COMES FROM AFRICA)
I saw that one of its heads seemed to have been mortally wounded, but this mortal wound was healed. 3 Fascinated, the whole world followed after the beast. (THIS IS THAT THE BEAST IS IMMORTAL)(AN ASSASSINATION ATTEMPT WILL BE MADE)
They worshiped the dragon because it gave its authority to the beast; they also worshiped the beast 4 and said, "Who can compare with the beast or who can fight against it?"
5 6 The beast was given a mouth uttering proud boasts and blasphemies, and it was given authority to act for forty-two months.
6 (CLOSE TO THE 4 YEARS A PRESIDENT SERVES)
It opened its mouth to utter blasphemies against God, blaspheming his name and his dwelling and those who dwell in heaven.
7(THIS HAS OBAMA ALL OVER IT)
It was also allowed to wage war against the holy ones and conquer them, and it was granted authority over every tribe, people, tongue, and nation. (THAT THE PRESIDENT CAN DO)
All the inhabitants of the earth will worship it, all whose names were not written from the foundation of the world in the book of life, which belongs to the Lamb who was slain.
Whoever has ears ought to hear these words.
Anyone destined for captivity goes into captivity. Anyone destined to be slain by the sword shall be slain by the sword. Such is the faithful endurance of the holy ones.
7 Then I saw another beast come up out of the earth; it had two horns like a lamb's but spoke like a dragon.
It wielded all the authority of the first beast in its sight and made the earth and its inhabitants worship the first beast, whose mortal wound had been healed.
It performed great signs, even making fire come down from heaven to earth in the sight of everyone.
It deceived the inhabitants of the earth with the signs it was allowed to perform in the sight of the first beast, telling them to make an image for the beast who had been wounded by the sword and revived.
It was then permitted to breathe life into the beast's image, so that the beast's image could speak and (could) have anyone who did not worship it put to death.
It forced all the people, small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to be given a stamped image on their right hands or their foreheads, (THIS HITLER DID)
so that no one could buy or sell except one who had the stamped image of the beast's name or the number that stood for its name.
8 Wisdom is needed here; one who understands can calculate the number of the beast, for it is a number that stands for a person. His number is six hundred and sixty-six.

BTW the anti crist comes twice hint hint not sugesting any thing

-------------------edit--------------------
NUMEROLOGICAL CALCULATIONS (ABJAD) IN THE QUR'AN
http://www.miraclesofthequran.com/mathematical_02.html

"Every letter in the Arabic alphabet (Hebrew as well) has a numerical (gematrical) value. In other words, in Arabic every letter stands for a number. A number of calculations can be made from this basis. These are referred to as numerological (abjad) calculations or "hisab al-jumal."239 Muslims who took advantage of the fact that every letter of the alphabet represents a number have used this in a number of fields. Ilm'ul Jafr is one of these."

------------------------edit---------------------------
the area code of the beast would most likely be 60606 or other wise know as downtown Chicago where obama head office is/was

My first name has six letters in it. The first five aren't S.A.T.A.N.

Hang on, Jebus and Satan both have five letters...horrors!

When I was a kid, I used to love the dictionary and thesaurus, so much so I used to play a game with my thesaurus to try and make a word mean its opposite by choosing a definition from a word then looking that up and so on, until the opposite came up. I once made love mean hate in 15 moves. My point is...you can make anything appear to mean anything. Doesn't make it so.

Indeed, indeed. I once knew a guy who had six hundred and sixty six letters in his first name -- true story -- and he used to bite the heads off of chickens. It all adds up, doesn't it? Granted, the chickens were already dead, but the works of Satan are everywhere.
I also had a teacher who had us do 11 different tasks. There were six people in each group. That's 66 tasks -- well, not everyone did each task because Sandy was absent twice, so really that's 64, but I think you see what's going on.
Barack Hussein Obama is the tool of the Devil. He is an infidel who does not follow the ways of Islam. He is a dancer, he is a daydream believer, he is a homecoming queen.

No. I have heard that the Antichrist entire name will add up to 666 in numerical value according to the hebrew language. In the hebrew language each letter has a numerical value so I have heard. Now the name Barack has some biblical history. In the old testament book of judges

Don't let people screw with your mind as you sound like you want to know a reasonable answer you're Intelligent .
this 666 garbage has all the druggies screwed up for the past 20 years they love the notoriety they get from it..
these are sick people.

Uh..no? No, I don't think so. Hold on..let me check my..ohhhh no.
He's not. Yeah, apparently Hitler already met the quota for anti-christ-ness..:)

Yes but Adolf only has 5. So are we using German last names and American first names? Or should we add up both names? And divide by 2?

The so-called Anti Christ was the roman emperor domitian--John tells you quite clearly that he comes from a city of seven hills. Do you need a bigger hint than that?

http://www.musesrealm.net/rome/sevenhills.html

Back