What store sells cheap skinny jeans?

Auome

Apr 4, 2009
NO EBAY
I'm wondering if there's any online store that sells cheap skinny jeans, nothing over 30 bucks.
Also, a bonus, jackets/sweaters/hoodies too, nothing over 30 bucks :)

http://shop.pacsun.com/guys/index.cat

pac sun jeans are 39 dollars or 2 for 55

and they have many teeshirts and hoodies
and great sales!

PacSun!! Love that place. I got four pair for 50 a while ago! LOVEEEEITTT~

i know that pacsun sells skinny jeans in their store for $10-$15 on sale. they're normally around $30 though.

kohls.com, they have some stuff online on sale.... i know they have skinny jeans for as low as 14.99 all the way up to 29.99

There are some hidden Korean/Chinese places that sell GREAT skinny jeans, cheap too. I work at one.
They're usually pretty hard to find. They sell really cute shirts and shoes and accessories.
You can email me your general area (city, county if you're paranoid haha) and I might be able to tell you of a place.

GL. :)

forever 21 has EXACTLY what your looking for, i got a dress there for only 24.50! and their stuff is alot better quality then hollister and stuff that charges like 100 for theirs. they have skinny jeans in lots of different colors too . good luck and hope this helped!

wet seal ! they have some qrrrrreat skinny jeans :) in all types of washes & colours :DDD some of them are over $30 but they always have some on sale :) they have cute tees & hoodies too ((:)

www.wetseal.com

Pacsun sells skinny jeans $55 for 2 pairs.
So technically that is $27.50 a pair, which is less than 30 bucks :)
Hollister also has skinny jeans on clearance sometimes, I saw them the other day for $29.90 on the clearance rack and they are really nice! Hope this helps.

Back