Why is it that conspiracy theorists never go out in public to baseball games?

ConspiracyBuster2e0

Feb 22, 2009
or football games, or to places where the vast majority of people do not agree with him.
zenmeist- I do go to Baseball games :)
What's that zenmeist? Only a 22 game plan? I would have thought that somebody who can afford to live in Los Angeles would surely carry season tickets. :)

When they go to football games and the players get into a huddle, the conspiracy theorists think they're talking about them.

I dunno, I kind of find baseball stupid. It's really boring, long and makes no sense to me.

Now football and college basketball are the sports for me.

You are really obsessed with conspiracy theorists aren't ya?

And how do you know they dont go to baseball games?

why does your 1 track mind worry about conspiracy theorists instead of going out to a baseball game?

i have a 22 ticket game plan for the dodgers, and yes I do believe that our government does things behind are backs. There I have disproved YOUR conspiracy theory about conspiracy theorists.lol

I can afford season tickets, I dont have enough time for them though :(. I wish I had the time. I love the dodgers.

I wouldn't know, I never went to a baseball game to look for conspiracy theorists.

A conspiracy, by definition, requires a group. The larger the group, the more elaborate the conspiracy. My conspiracy group meets regularly in large public places 'cause we have about 25,000 members right here in South Florida. Sorry I won't say what city.

Actually I will before the FBI knocks on my door. The Group is called Calvary Chapel, Fort Lauderdale.
Really It's Christianity. and the left thinks The Bible is a conspiracy of race, sex, class, you name it Any reason to not believe.

They avoid large groups because they don't want to get caught up in it. How sad.

A conspiracy, by definition, requires a group. The larger the group, the more elaborate the conspiracy. My conspiracy group meets regularly in large public places 'cause we have about 25,000 members right here in South Florida. Sorry I won't say what city.

Actually I will before the FBI knocks on my door. The Group is called Calvary Chapel, Fort Lauderdale.
Really It's Christianity. and the left thinks The Bible is a conspiracy of race, sex, class, you name it Any reason to not believe.

They avoid large groups because they don't want to get caught up in it. How sad.

Because they think George Bush will crash an airplane into the stadium. Or Cheney might show up in a space ship and let aliens probe them.

I wouldn't know, I never went to a baseball game to look for conspiracy theorists.

Because they think George Bush will crash an airplane into the stadium. Or Cheney might show up in a space ship and let aliens probe them.

Back