what's an average 12 year old pp size?

dinaco

Mar 23, 2009
i know this sounds weird but my sons having a hard time after gym class because his penis is small compared to other boys and my wife told me to help him. so what's an average size for a 12 year old boys erect penis?

I am 12 year old boy and i have 8,9 cm penis size when erect.

i am 12, 13 in a month and mine is 4 inch erect = about 10 cm

yo

I'm 12 years old (Since january 2009) and mine is about 4.7-5 inches, If he is over 3 inches tell him he has nothing to worry about =]

Asian mother fuckers

HAHAHAHHA you're a retard, you're either 12 years old or an asian in which case his penis should be 1 inch fucking asians!

WTH!! Im the one who just posted, im and asian, and mine is 5 inches! so take that!

im 12,1 in sep and my penis is 6'2 inchs erect is that normal please reply

oo

im 12 and mines 4.0 in none erect and 5.2 in when erect i would tell him dont care what peopple think

umm well im 12 and my erect penis size is 5.9 inches. So i dont know if mines just big or your sons is small i mean i wouldnt have a clue cause i dont look at other kids penis' 'cause i think thats a bit gay.

you

I know how hard it must feel as i am 13 and 6 months but my penis is still only 1 inch (2.5cm) floppy and 2.7 inches (about 7cm) erect. So dont worry and anyway you can take him to se ea doctor about it and not get all these dickheads saying "Haha. I am 11 and i have a 15 in dick." Infact im going to see a doctor about it too.

i know this sounds weird but my sons having a hard time after gym class because his penis is small compared to other boys and my wife told me to help him. so what's an average size for a 12 year old boys erect penis?

im 12 and mine is 4 inches flopy and 6 inches erect

i am a 12 year old boy and my penis is 6 inches erect

HAHAHAHHA you're a retard, you're either 12 years old or an asian in which case his penis should be 1 inch fucking asians!
go suck ur mums pussy u gay bastard, i'm an asian n ur mum will tell u how long my dick is...hahaha

penis size

i am 14 year old and mine penis size is 7.1 inches is this right for girls?

wtfuck

if you're 6.2 inches, thats fucking HUGE, are you black? o.o and btw im pretty sure you're lying, or you can be a black dood wit a huge dick

Back