what's an average 12 year old pp size?

Of course some do faking, but I have seen some huge dicks in age of 12. They was very adult!

I am 12 and my penis is 2.5 inches floppy.
It is the end of may and I'm turning 13 in December.
I am some hair which is good. And my Dad strted ouberty at 16 (I know wtf)
Is this ok?

im 12 im from england and my penis is 3.5" flaccid and 4.5 erect is that ok or not reply

I'm 12 and mine is about 4.5 inches erect and I don't know centimeters but I'm guessing thats probally about 11 or 12 cm.:tongue out:

Im 12 and can ejaculate sperm already is that normal?

I'm 12 n turning 13 in 4 months I dunno whats going on n why kids talk about others having small penises I was curious n I can see ima bit above average cause I have 7.5" n am only 5,1" so no worrys if your short

Hi, im 12 and mine is 19 cm normal and 22, 1/2 erect, so is that normal ? Please reply because im concerned all these other comments say that they are only about 5 inches =|

Hi my penis is 1 inch flaccid and 2 inch erect please reply

Hi I am twelve I have a 2 inch erect penis is that too small:(Please reply!!!!!

At 12 years of age you probably haven't started puberty or may have just started it. Generally speaking before puberty most boys have erect penis lengths of around 1 or 2 inches so 2 and a half inches is probably a little longer than average. By the time you finish puberty (around 6 years after it has started) you might expect your penis to reach the average erect adult length of 6 to 7 inches.

I feel u...but don't worry if it grows , it will...if not u will have to learn how to please women better than others...good luck

My dick is a little over 7 during an erection and I'm 13 so take that I'm amercan

Fuck u ass hole ur fucking racist so u can suck my 8 inch all night long im asian so do me hard and make that fapping sound dick fuck racist

dont worry

im 11 mine is like 4,1 if its more than 2 1/2 or 3 inches hes fine

Back