Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    ☆ღღ☆

is there a loophole to verizon early cancellation rules?

They are asking for 150!!! crazy! so i was wondering what i can do to maybe get the fee waived

.trzª
    use a ton of roaming minutes. worked for me once, they contacted me and said, prehaps we are not the provider for you. maybe you should look into a new provider. it was funny. they cant KICK you off, but they can suggest it.

roaming minutes cost the provider more than it does you

K W
    Yes--I believe you can get out of this for free when there is a change in the contract. Verizon announced that they are increasing text fees from $0.15 to $0.20 so that would be a change in the contract. Details are on this forum:

http://forums.slickdeals.net/showthread.php?sduid=0&t=712366&highlight=verizon

j1_projectz
    basically nothing. lol. and usually, the reason is because when you get a contract, with ur credit, you are automatically given a phone at a discount. so you signed the contract, and you must be with them for a few more years. which is why you can upgrade to a new phone and extend contracts later. if you just cancel on them, you would be jipping them out of money. however, i think dat if u barely signed up a contract with them and purchased a new phone, there's either a refund or phone exchange in the first 30 days. call them, dial 611 from your cell.

saimhain
    having military orders to move