is there a loophole to verizon early cancellation rules?

• Thread starter ☆ღღ☆
  • Start date
Â

☆ღღ☆

They are asking for 150!!! crazy! so i was wondering what i can do to maybe get the fee waived

use a ton of roaming minutes. worked for me once, they contacted me and said, prehaps we are not the provider for you. maybe you should look into a new provider. it was funny. they cant KICK you off, but they can suggest it.

roaming minutes cost the provider more than it does you

Yes--I believe you can get out of this for free when there is a change in the contract. Verizon announced that they are increasing text fees from $0.15 to $0.20 so that would be a change in the contract. Details are on this forum:

http://forums.slickdeals.net/showthread.php?sduid=0&t=712366&highlight=verizon

basically nothing. lol. and usually, the reason is because when you get a contract, with ur credit, you are automatically given a phone at a discount. so you signed the contract, and you must be with them for a few more years. which is why you can upgrade to a new phone and extend contracts later. if you just cancel on them, you would be jipping them out of money. however, i think dat if u barely signed up a contract with them and purchased a new phone, there's either a refund or phone exchange in the first 30 days. call them, dial 611 from your cell.

Back