This question is for venting?

IAmTheFinisher

Nov 28, 2009
just post all you problems that are bothering you... and relax... complain to a complete internet stranger... it helps trust me
ok well im sorry you disabled and u cant find work but... ill give u 10 points... and if it makes u feel better my rents house is liek 20,000 a year :/ ... i live in jersey ... haha

I hate my sister!! urge she always blames me for everything and my entire family always believe her!!!
It's like I'm backed up against a wall or something!!

AND I WANT TO GET A FUCKING JOB!!!! god, what do i have to do to get a job around here!!

People in this world need to learn to like each other. There is so much hatred and wars it kills me. If I could go to another planet that has the same stuff like an atmosphere and trees and water and nothing else I would go in a heart beat.

Live
Laugh
Love

i hate when ppl judge me
yeah im not the msartest person in the world. but ppl joke around saying 'your soo dumb alllie'
and i shrrug it off coz its annoying
how was i supposed to noe the leaning tower of piza isnt made of pizza?
and just coz i get drunk dosent mean im 'bad' or 'not morally clean'
its me. its how i am.

I'm living in a world full of idiots. I feel alone sometimes because of it, but I'm affraid sometimes I see myself superior to others when I know I'm not.

so my freaking boyfriend [now ex] got this other girl pregnant and my best friend in the enitre world is going to New York for an entire 4 months, and to top it off the girl that i hate is flirting with the guy i like, normally my life is GREAT but today hit me pretty darn hard, thanks for listening total internet stranger! :)

Guys that cheaaat on
perfectly nice girrls,
like me, for instance.

What did i do to deserve
this kind of pain & torture?!

My family is pressuring me to go to Central America soon for the first time EVER, but I'm a little reluctant. I dunno why, but I'm a little....shy, perhaps?....of meeting everyone who lives there, and plus, there's a bit of a language barrier, too. So how am I s'posed to speak to my family members there? I especially feel pressured because my older half-brother (who I've never met because he's lived in Honduras for all his life) REALLY wants to see me and get to know me, but at the same time I'm really scared of going there because I've never been outside of the U.S.

people ... nuff said

i'd rather talk to avatars and real minds .. the minds people can show on the web .. their true identity .. since in real life everyone is too scared of waht people will think so they filter themselves in speech and communication

people piss me off ... i wantz moar brainz

well ok, i hate people that wear red for their Y! pic on answers, it really bothers me when their name is "I am the finisher" especially when its blue, and is a link, it should be red!! thats the true color of finishing!

okay so even though it's been 7 months since that jerk rejected me, i still like him and i can't get over him. i hate it i hate it i hate it. i don't understand why he didn't like me back, i really thought he did. i've tried liking other boys, but when i see him around i just fall for him all over again.

and i also hate how my stomach really hurts from that starbucks i had

Back