is the band hollywood undead a gay band?

theres a picture of them with two of them holding hands :O

there music is bad ass there not gay and if you said it to there face they would probably fuck you up

Please

Ok, I gotta say something here. I like their music, but I just saw the pics of the band for the first time.

1. They're skinny asses wouldn't be able to beat their way out of a wet paper bag.

2. They look like Slipknot in junior high (except the fag with the bandana wrapped around his face, he just oozes 'gangsta').

3. And so far, 2 songs...I'll be surprised if these guys make it past the 2 hit wonder status. But hey, good luck, maybe one day they'll grow up to be half the band Slipknot is:)......maybe.

Hollywood Undead

I do love their music. It's bad ass. But just halfway listen to some of the lyrics... There's no way you can tell me at least some of them aren't gay. I wouldn't go so far as to call them a gay band... I'd say they cover both sides of the line.

If G.I. Joe knew their song was featured in his movie, he'd be pissed. LOOK AT THEM, masks???!!! Fuckin please

There's a chance..

Well I know theres the whole "bromance" thing, but I saw a pic of J3T kissing a dude.. Idk. There was also photos of him feeding a guy a cherry, a picture with his head in a guys lap, a picture with his face close to a guys belly and a picture with a guy in his lap. Take a look for yourself: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZqsyDdrVjYc&feature=related]YouTube - Johnny 3 Tears Pictures[/ame]
I've also heard things about Da Kurlzz but I think people just say that because appearently he takes alot of crap from the other members [especially Charlie Scene, so I've heard] But not seen anything from him to say he's gay or bi.
I get the feeling though, Idk why, but at least one member is bi :)
& I also saw the photo of two members holdin' hands.

u no wat go fuk ur self uif u wanna no send em an e mail or somthin dont do it behind there fukin backs u fukin pussys

u no wat go fuk ur self uif u wanna no send em an e mail or somthin dont do it behind there fukin backs u fukin pussys

lol wow listen to this ignorant dumbass. "send em an e mail or somthin"? yes, because the band gives everyone their personal email addresses so that fans can ask about their sexual orientations...wow. Also you're calling the people above you "pussys" because they are talking "behind there fukin backs"? If I ever saw them in person I'd just walk up and ask (at a show or something) "hey, are any of yall gay?" im sure they would just answer the damn question.

Also, I like hollywood undead but after listening to all of their music for a long time, theres gotta be at least ONE fag in there. ANYONE who is willing to let Jeffree Starr sing on one of their songs is just BEGGING to be called gay.

"All you fags on sunset show me where the fuck you at" - Scene for Dummies

"All you fans on sunset show me where the fuck you at" - Scene for Dummies

Those are the lyrics. But I did hear that one of them was gay.

Yeah Ive heard that song(scene for dummies) and they have to be gay or at least bi. I Love hollywood undead and If theyre all gay then that just makes them cooler. Id love to ask them myself

I am not sure. I am listening to their song it's christmas in hollywood and in that song they sound gay. But i don't care if they are. :p

Yeah I think at least one is gay (Deuce! :D or J3T). And no I am not saying it is a BAD thing. Jeesh.
Anyway, I found that picture with two of them holding hands. I can't find it anymore... Anyone want to link it for me? 'cause that would be great :)

hollywood undead are fucking raging fags, theyre music is gay as shit... they think theyre cool with the mask thing, they just copied slipknots idea and they think they can rap aswell, well newsflash: they cant! fuckin poofs theyd be better writing lullaby songs for little wanna be black kids that are white,:you are looser: FAGS!!

nope

there not gay there just ok with gays so dont say shit bout them

Hi, Da Kurllz here i just wanted to say that no one in HollyWood Undead is anyway homosexual. We just get really under the influence and do stupid stuff we all have been there. You're probably asking why would I be on here I'm famous and wouldn't be curious to look on these websites well, I am. And it would be much appreciated if this all stopped and is it any business of yours no i believe it isn't thanks for your time.

there music is bad ass there not gay and if you said it to there face they would probably fuck you up
bro im sure theyd laugh, i love hollywood undead but im just not sure about j3t lol, he acts and says hes gay alot, but im not sure lol

Back