is the band hollywood undead a gay band?

Fuck you noone in hollywood undead is gay....ur just a fucking hater and im preaty sure u wouldnt ask them if they were gay because you would get you rass kicked

I think their songs are terrible, along with the names they give themselves and their masks, but I don't think their gay... just the people that actually like their songs.

I know this question is old so this is going to be more relevant to those who visit here, but anyway. Although none of them have confirmed sexualities they joke about being gay a lot. A joke can only go so far before there's truth in it and this has run on for several years now so I think it's safe to say most of them are probably bi/pansexual. (Deuce isn't for sure, though. He's homophobic.) Some things suggest certain members may be more gay than others, such as J3T constantly saying some...interesting, things over Twitter and kissing other members a lot. Also, they got frigging Jefree Star in one of their songs, if that's not a sign they're cool with being called gay, I don't know what is.

Back