So i dreamed that i was in the ocean & there was little baby turtles & a few people with me. Then there was like thousands of warriors...they were rushing towards the shore & were going to kill the turtles i think. But when i was out in the water i picked up a turtle to set it back towards the land & it has red on it's stomache. & where some of the worriors were the water was red. It didn't seem that it was blood. & the rest of the ocean was really pretty blue & we went swimming underwater too. I also dreamed that i was out just far enough in the water where i needed to start going back in, and the waves were kind of big. But i didn't panic or anything. I got back to shore & the turtles blew themselves up cause they didnt want to get killed by the warriors. But they were my friends lol i heard a few say thanks for bein my friend after they died.

& i dreamed that my dad was going to be a football player? Idk. Have any idea what this dream could mean? Lately i've been dreaming about the color red a lot...the other night i dreamed of a flashing red light on a school.