ZOMG - Lady Gaga has a penis

Probably a prank, looks like she shoved something up there when she was rearranging on the motorbike. I doubt she has a penis, there a photos of her from when she wasn't so done up and she looks very much female.

i think its fake, its very lady gaga to do that, especially with all the rumours, i think she did it as a joke, if she does have a penis she wouldn't just flaunt it, especially like in front of an audience.

If you read the newspaper...she says something about this issue. Its all been cleared. Google it.

isnt it possible to be completely female but have what looks like a small penis where the clitoris is? i saw a docu on TV that said before a child becomes a male it has what is the start of the penis. if they become male then they have a penis and if they become female then it is a clitoris and thats why it has so many nerve endings. sometimes the hormones can be a little unbalanced and hence u have a female with a small penis and because of the lack of testosterone in the woman the penis always looks like a babies willy. i hope i'm wrong.

Back